sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xWX9l

picked up the egg as an er from the ap and i got lucky!! a bit messy lineage but a cute alt black curled hatchie

And a Thuwed! Congrats smile.gif

I made two really nice trades. Many thanks to the traders for accepting my offers wub.gif

I got a Spessartine Pyralspite and a Green Copper at last. My night is made (and now I can go to sleep!)

I got a chrono xenowyrm! Now i'll continue searching for ice.

Also going to have a silver trophy soon. sorry did not notice that was at 200 dragons, not 100

Edited by Mashabely

Just caught my 300th CB Xeno! biggrin.gif

Woah! My jealousy knows almost no bounds! xd.png Congrats on catching all those - they're just too beautiful to pass by, aren't they? smile.gif

Finally paid off a Tinsel IOU from almost a year ago! Silly, stubborn dragons! (And that egg-eating glitch a few months ago didn't help either, eating the shiny I bred... :s)

After 1 year, I fianlly managed to breed an egg for an IOU - probably thanks to people collecting Striped Rivers for Eastern zombie fodder biggrin.gif

They like eachother and made an egg! biggrin.gif Thank goodness for Fertility.

EDIT: Welp. Looks like somebody decided to egg-bomb it without my permission. '~' Time to hide it.

Edited by jillybean711

My thing might not be that great.....but still, I feel so happy about it I must say it somewhere!

I picked up this one from AP yesterday, it was an egg, didn't even know what breed it was.....and OMG the hatchling is CRAZY ADORABLE. Isn't it?!

I think this is my favorite dragon now.....

Oh, and also picked up a Prize Tinsel - Dorkface - Thuwed. Lineage is real messy, but I still like it.

Okay, now I'm done being all hyped.

Edited by mbrocius

What is happening 2 Golds in 2 days blink.gif

It's good to know an actually person beat me to those-lol

Congrats!