sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congratulations to all of you!

This Nebula was not influenced and i realize that the gender and colour is perfect for me: My second blue girl. Now i have at leat two CB Nebulae from each colour on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Caught a CB Thalassa Xeno and 2 CB Thunders. Still can't get a Gaia Xeno or Mageia Xeno though. laugh.gif

user posted image

Finally! My first GoN smile.gif

I was really surprised when I saw that the summon actually worked (I've made a lot of failed attempts laugh.gif)

user posted image

Finally! My first GoN smile.gif

I was really surprised when I saw that the summon actually worked (I've made a lot of failed attempts laugh.gif)

Wow, congratulations!

I've finally completed one of my rainbow lineages. Surprisingly the last pair neither refused nor gave me the wrong egg but actually gave me the right egg on the first try biggrin.gif

Edited by Flaviel

I've finally completed one of my rainbow lineages. Surprisingly the last pair neither refused nor gave me the wrong egg but actually gave me the right egg on the first try biggrin.gif

Beautiful - congrats! smile.gif

Congratulations! A very beautiful rainbow i like it more then the evengen Rainbows, to be honest because the shape of that lineage does even more look like a real rainbow.

he and she didn't refuse. (yeah 'No interest' on first try is not good but still NO REFUSAL \o/)

auto'd this beauty now if I can get an unrelated mate for her I can go another gen biggrin.gif

First breeding gave me this which means I need one 2nd gen Waterhorsie to reach gen 7 \o/ (and I have two compatible CB pairs in reserve so go me)

Coloured right biggrin.gif (and has all the components for a mate already on my scroll)

Currently my baby checker projects grow quite fine smile.gif

Congrats, that's really exciting! biggrin.gif

Thanks. Caught a CB Silver an hour ago too. Not as exciting but still exciting. smile.gif

Thanks. Caught a CB Silver an hour ago too. Not as exciting but still exciting. smile.gif

aw man lucky

So they really exist! Congratulations, I am sure you will make something pretty with them smile.gif

I just caught a CB Gold! My bad luck might be turning around! tongue.gif

Congrats! smile.gif Must be super exciting!

So they really exist! Congratulations, I am sure you will make something pretty with them smile.gif

Yes, they exist! Thank you! I will definitely try and do some nice lineages with them! smile.gif

Congrats! smile.gif Must be super exciting!

Thank you so much! I am ecstatic about finally getting my first CB Gold!