sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I have been extremely lucky with my Neglected Dragon experiments. For the first three weeks of experimenting this year, I got one turn out of four eggs. This week, I got three turns out of four eggs.

But I suppose this is just to compensate for my awful luck in breeding and making undead dragons. laugh.gif

I have been extremely lucky with my Neglected Dragon experiments. For the first three weeks of experimenting this year, I got one turn out of four eggs. This week, I got three turns out of four eggs.

But I suppose this is just to compensate for my awful luck in breeding and making undead dragons. laugh.gif

I'm especially jealous about that z-coded one laugh.gif But congrats, that's a great accomplishment! smile.gif

I now own my first 2g prize! One of my great DC goals is accomplished and it feels great!

Edited by andromedae

I now own my first 2g prize! One of my great DC is accomplished and it feels great!

Congrats; that's awesome! biggrin.gif

Got this lovely checker on Take/Leave wub.gif Hopefully someone will like the red/rosebud checker I left ^u^

Edited by lolahighwind

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Wait... did I just succeed? blink.gif

today I managed to trade four trio hatchies for a CB silver!

and yet some how this victory was eclipsed by MY FIST WILD CAUGHT CB GOLD

it was just sitting there, 4 other users, i even left the biome

i managed to get it

it was like fate

._.

Edited by blockEdragon

I feel for the people who have thousands unnamed. blink.gif

I am probably one of those. sleep.gif

----

Finally got a gold mate for my marrow dragon. Last year I couldn't breed any marrows due to mate problem.

These two finally bred me the Silver I need as a match for her.

Am psyched about the reduced refusal - if these two refuse, I think I might kill them both out of sheer frustration. wacko.gif

My red dragons I had paired together for my 12G PB lineage project gave me an egg, after like...a month. Now I can continue to work on it <3

Finally...finally they've cooperated! xd.png

I saw that and chuckled out loud. I know your pain.

My achievement: another few nights off in a row, another clutch of papers for the hoard. smile.gif And my Thalassas finally gave me silvers - 2/4 shiny eggs this time around! I was amazed!

Edited by Gryphonic

This took a bit with all the no egg/no interest/purple eggs, I thought he might never get a ladyfriend smile.gif

I guess lesser people are hunting due to release anticipation? I have never filled my scroll so fast. Caught a cb mageia, cb tan ridge wing, 2 chickens and a 2g xeno from AP jn less than 10 mins. blink.gif The chickens were literally just sitting there. I Skipped the biome, came back to pick the chick then went to another biome and one more chick was sitting there!

*points to signature*

Finally! 3,500 frozens.

Had three black eggs hatch while I was on holiday, couldn't really get online often but I wanted to abandon the fails so someone else could have them - and one actually alted! Didn't expect that at all!

Also, I just got back and summoned my third GoN!

ALSO, we got the zombie news which makes my linage so much easier and it was before halloween so I don't have to prepare for that.

So much good luck! ^^

https://dragcave.net/lineage/o5yKe, https://dragcave.net/lineage/9UA7y

My nebulas are being absolute angels at the moment, they keep colouring right!

Also, congrats to me for only just realising now how well nebulas and seasonals, my two favourite breeds of all time, go together. Planning on doing some even-gen checkers and a big project with Summer x Green, Spring x Purple, Winter x Blue and Autumn x Red. wub.gif

Wow, they liked each other! This is a REALLY pretty pairing, especially since the Light Lumina sheds his scales after mating with the Albino. I wish there was a way to keep the Lumina the beige color. I also wish the egg had been a Light Lumina rather than a dark one, but...still pretty!