sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

To the person who just picked up that cb gold I uncovered in the coast, congratulations. I was so stunned to see it that even though there were only 3 people there I still was too late.

To the person who just picked up that cb gold I uncovered in the coast, congratulations. I was so stunned to see it that even though there were only 3 people there I still was too late.

Ouch that hurts sad.gif i have missed with only 1 showing in biome but have been told counter is not accurate unsure.gif

I caught a CB silver in the alpine, even though I just sat there and stared at it for a while. Perfect, since I've been needing a male CB for a while now.

I'm a little behind on catching Tarantula Hawk Drakes. I caught maybe 3 when they first came out. Thanks to some Z code collectors, and my fabulous hunting skills, I'm up to 7 of the beauts. Only 15 more to go to reach my #ScrollGoals for each breed.

OH MY GOSH

CONGRATS TO ME FOR JUST REALIZING NOW THAT ALBINOS MOUTHS ARE FACING UPWARD AND THAT THEIR HORN ISN'T THEIR TOUNGE

HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT

And I feel like an idiot now.

I am excited about starting a new lineage! Lineages can be fun, yet challenging. Thanks goes to Dusky_Flareon for suggesting a pair to me! smile.gif

If I stay up past the time my sleep meds kick in, I go through a brief period of being very loopy. I start having mental conversations with inanimate objects, I get preoccupied by random sensations or nonsense phrases, and incoherent text messages turn up on other people's phones. I have in the past released a dragon because I thought it was being rude when it wouldn't tell me its name. Edit: and I just found the strawberries on top of the fridge rather than inside it.

I got up this evening to do some hunting for upcoming lineage projects, and kept drifting back to the Alpine looking for a last Almandine. I didn't see one, but I eventually went over to check on my growing babies and was surprised to see a shiny magenta egg sitting there.

It was dated this morning. I have no memory of picking it up. blink.gif

So congratulations, dopey self, you got something useful done!

Edited by Gryphonic

I found a nice "almost cool code" in the cave, a cool (almost perfect) word code in the AP, an incredibly beautiful shiny thing in the AP, and a Gaia in the cave. ^^

OH MY GOSH

CONGRATS TO ME FOR JUST REALIZING NOW THAT ALBINOS MOUTHS ARE FACING UPWARD AND THAT THEIR HORN ISN'T THEIR TOUNGE

HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT

And I feel like an idiot now.

Don't feel bad. It took someone else pointing it out to me that its egg isn't just squiggly lines but actually outlining the shape of the youngster growing inside it.

Congratulations to all of you!

This Nebula was not influenced and i realize that the gender and colour is perfect for me: My second blue girl. Now i have at leat two CB Nebulae from each colour on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Caught a CB Thalassa Xeno and 2 CB Thunders. Still can't get a Gaia Xeno or Mageia Xeno though. laugh.gif

user posted image

Finally! My first GoN smile.gif

I was really surprised when I saw that the summon actually worked (I've made a lot of failed attempts laugh.gif)

user posted image

Finally! My first GoN smile.gif

I was really surprised when I saw that the summon actually worked (I've made a lot of failed attempts laugh.gif)

Wow, congratulations!

I've finally completed one of my rainbow lineages. Surprisingly the last pair neither refused nor gave me the wrong egg but actually gave me the right egg on the first try biggrin.gif

Edited by Flaviel

I've finally completed one of my rainbow lineages. Surprisingly the last pair neither refused nor gave me the wrong egg but actually gave me the right egg on the first try biggrin.gif

Beautiful - congrats! smile.gif

Congratulations! A very beautiful rainbow i like it more then the evengen Rainbows, to be honest because the shape of that lineage does even more look like a real rainbow.