sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Nabbed 2 blusang lindwurms around the same time from the Coast biggrin.gif Wish I could have screenshotted it.

Edited by Katiee

I managed to grab a Leetle Tree! I haven't even seen one in so long i was starting to lose hope, lol.

I caught two Alpine Nebula eggs from the AP. Not a huge thing, I guess, but it was pretty exciting to me.

Got myself a CB gaia I am lacking smile.gif

Wow, you lucky dog! Those are SO hard to catch! laugh.gif

My CB Alamandine gendered male even though I forgot to influence it. Yay! Also bred a Storm Rider 2G, this is only my second one!

Just returned after a bit, and decided to go hunt in the coast.

Surprised to see a chicken,

And much more surprised that I got it. Woohoo!

Edit: My luck did not carry on to the Summon I thought i'd try, but hey! It's still a chicken!

Edited by EmmaD333

Missed CB Gold (I didn't know these are still dropping tongue.gif ), but got CB Red Dorsal, a word coded egg and cb Electric egg from the AP that was ER happy.gif

Edit: And CB Gaia too laugh.gif

Edited by alliana1

I caught a paper! wub.gif It's been a while since I've seen one.

I got a CB Gaia Xenowyrm on mobile. O.o It was not right on the 5-minute drop, my mobile connection was usually slow, and I hesitated. Such a wonder that I still got it.

I got a CB Gaia Xenowyrm on mobile. O.o It was not right on the 5-minute drop, my mobile connection was usually slow, and I hesitated. Such a wonder that I still got it.

That's very surprising! Mobile is terrible to catch on, yet you caught a Gaia! Wow! That's incredible luck!

One of my golds FINALLY bred true. I've been trying to complete this IOU for so long ;_; finally..

One of my golds FINALLY bred true. I've been trying to complete this IOU for so long ;_; finally..

That's great news! I bet the other person is just as ecstatic! smile.gif

Well...

This isn't about a breeding or an egg that I found in the cave/AP

but...

I finally renamed all of my dragons on page 1.

I thought I would have quit long before, but I actually finished.

I also found some new lineage projects that I'm going to be working on after renaming them.

Well...

but...

I also found some new lineage projects that I'm going to be working on after renaming them.

Great job! I still have to name 200+ dragons, so I envy you. You stuck to it. Me? I name about 30 at a time and then quit for a week... laugh.gifxd.pngrolleyes.gif

Well...

but...

Hah, good job! I need to get back to doing that...so many of my poor dragons are unnamed, I only got to the ones in lineages and I haven't even kept up with those lately.

Great job! I still have to name 200+ dragons, so I envy you. You stuck to it. Me? I name about 30 at a time and then quit for a week... laugh.gifxd.pngrolleyes.gif

Lol. I actually laughed at that.

But slow and steady wins the race.

Finally got my gold trophy ^^

Congratz! That is the true "Golden Grail". It opens those much needed extra egg and hatchling slots so you can continue on with your goals much easier. Sometimes it feels like even that isn't enough at times, but this way you at least have the maximum available to you as for now. So Gratz and it feels good after this run, doesn't it?

Decided to log on after a long break. I used summon and got a second Guardian of Nature.