sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught some of the eggs from last month's release (I missed the initial release, sadly, and can't find any CB Aeon's ^^; ), and I also was shocked to have caught a CB Brown Copper! ohmy.gif

GUYS OMG SOME PEOPLE ARE ABANDONING GORGEOUS CHECKERS IN THE AP LOOK AT HOW PRETTY

Pinkie no.1

Pinkie no.2

Undine

Tea

I just abandoned an undine that was a relative of the undine I have, considering I wouldn't have much use for it, it deserves a good home. tongue.gif Sadly the two pinkies are related, so I wont be able to breed them together, but that's alright.

Edited by jillybean711

GUYS OMG SOME PEOPLE ARE ABANDONING GORGEOUS CHECKERS IN THE AP

There's a player event going on, where a bunch of us are breeding pretty holiday-kin to the AP. Enjoy the hunt!

I finally achieved my goal of obtaining 10 CB almandine pyralspites smile.gif

The first set of 10 CB dragons I've successfully completed for my scroll goals.

Omg, finally caught a leetle tree after all this time. tongue.gif Was just looking in the forest and I took a second to notice it but still got it.

Omg, finally caught a leetle tree after all this time. tongue.gif Was just looking in the forest and I took a second to notice it but still got it.

Omg I'm so jealous. xd.png I'd love to have a leetle tree, a cheese, or a chicken, but I don't have any of the three. xd.png

I managed to catch a rather..... Interesting holiday-kin and prize-kin hatchling. It's very unique, and pleasant to look at. tongue.gif It must've taken a lot of hard work.

here

and this intriguing, but certainly odd conglomeration,

this

Got a cb green copper, woop. And my threads/suggestions have been getting attention which is always nice.

I'm done with my CBs-for-breeding collecting for Aeons, DLs, and Kyanites. Projects with the other two breeds are lower in priority, so I can take a break from monotonous hoarding and work on active projects for a bit.

And so! Just did a round of breeding. Aside from one no-egg, I'm very pleased with the results: a perfect alternation of breeds for a checker's next generation, 2/2 silver lunars from another checker so I can breed the non-moon-dependent mate from either set of parents later, and one gold from tsunami I didn't even seriously hope for. cool.gif

Guys! I finally got my bronze trophy!

Congrats! Getting a trophy and an extra egg slot is always nice. smile.gif

~*~

I don't know whether this belongs in the congrats thread or the bad luck thread. It alted, but I'm trying to build a checker. xd.png

Guys! I finally got my bronze trophy!

Congrats!

~

I got one bite on my trade. I wanted some extras, but at least that's enough cbs to build this 4th gen pb morphodrake!

My 2 CB Silvers didn't refuse each other!

user posted image