sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Oh yes xd.png

Someone found a z-coded Kyanite for me - 1 more to go! smile.gif

Just caught an Aeon in the Alpine. W00T! biggrin.gif

They liked each other and made an egg! Yay!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/85nU5

Dunno had rejected his first mate, which was a "who" code.

Edited by toyofubl

Managed to get a hatchie from the AP (I'm usually always too slow to grab them) and got my first CB Celestial to mark the start of my hoarding them :3

Bred 7 silver tinsel eggs to AP and I am not even half done with breeding my silver tinsel list alone. So happy! biggrin.gif *pats super nice and cooperative shinies*

getting a cb dark lumina female, just caught an egg from the alpine and getting two more eggs from a trade. im feeling pretty good

!!!

Got a Leetle Tree by pure luck! I even did a double take refresh and it was still there! It's my First Leetle Tree ever.

O.O

Just grabbed two CB dark lumina(s? luminae? can someone please clarify?) in less than one minute, missing a Gemshard, however.

I don't see what so many people are complaining about. I'd been hunting for a while and saw quite a few of them before I got bored and decided to grab some. I also saw to Aeons, but managed not to impulse click them...

And to boot, ratios are being absolute angels for me right now.

Just grabbed two CB dark lumina(s? luminae? can someone please clarify?) in less than one minute, missing a Gemshard, however.

I don't see what so many people are complaining about. I'd been hunting for a while and saw quite a few of them before I got bored and decided to grab some. I also saw to Aeons, but managed not to impulse click them...

And to boot, ratios are being absolute angels for me right now.

This is the first day in a week basically during the afternoon that dark luminas are appearing in the cave again fyi

Finally caught the first dark lumina since their initial release. God, at last!

Caught my first dark lumina since the release and only my second ever one. So pleased, I thought I was never going to get one seeing as I barely even caught a glimpse of them in the last few days O__O

Just grabbed a CB Blue copper! I'm usually never able to catch rares!

And I have my new, shiny gold trophy to thank for the extra slot!

Edited by Cheekadee

Realized I was too caught up in new releases to snag another cb blue lunar herald before they switched. Shucks, gotta wait a month!

BUT WAIT, NO, I DON'T, because I found one in the AP! Thanks to whoever dropped it smile.gif

I got my first Silver dragon! biggrin.gif I've always wanted one. Plus, it's a Halloween Alt-kin! Woot! I also snagged a Gen 2 Gold Wyvern in the same hour! But I still haven't found a Dark Lumi or an Aeon. cri

EDIT;; YESSSSS I FINALLY GOT A CB DARK LUMI!!!!!

Edited by jillybean711

I find myself posting anything I catch that has made me happy, regardless of whether this stuff is congrats worthy at all tongue.gif

Anyways, I grabbed a pair of pyralspites this morning, almandine and spessartine respectively so that I will now have 7 and 8 of these dragons, pulling me closer to my 10 of each breed goal for these babies!

Congrats to everyone of course, as always smile.gif

I got to 100 adult dragons! biggrin.gif I do really want to get to Silver Trophy before the Halloween Release so I'm super pleased to get to halfway now.