sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Guys! My first summer dragon has grown all up!

I'm so proud!

And I got the names I wanted for my pink dragon couple. <3

One of my favourite dragons that definitely good enough to be in cave got removed from the completed list.

0u0 soon.

YIPPEE!!!

"You don’t have any unnamed hatchlings or dragons."

Summoned my last GoN! I've been really lucky with these. I've got one male and one female already so I'm letting fate choose the gender of this one, also since I only breed one type of avatar from each GoN this means I can have avatars of life! And I managed to hatch it while it was sick so I could grab another glossy green egg.

I finally completed my deadline checker!

its got its flaws, i forgot to remove one dog breeder placeholder name, so i named several to make it kinda symmetrical but other then that its okay i guess

this actually took a really long time to make so i still like it, hopefully if i ever trade some offspring other people will to

Edited by blockEdragon

YES!!!

AP'd so have fun hunting the red baby biggrin.gif

I was so surprised when I opened my dragons page and saw this! ohmy.gif

user posted image

Congrats to me for getting 500+ dragons!

I caught an Aeon egg in the AP - now I've caught at least one of all the August release breeds there. smile.gif

It's been a good egg hunting day for me - grabbed a spessartine and two xenowyrms: pyro and thalassa. Despite not finding the mageia I was looking for, things went better than expected smile.gif

Since the release I managed to get not 1, not 2, but 4 Aeon dragons ... And I'm only logging on via mobile. I was quite shocked to be frank. biggrin.gif

Also, got all the dragons unlocked and colored on main page of Dragonopedia ... Now to unlock all the pictures within the subsites ... biggrin.gif

Didn't get the extra Aeon eggs I wanted, but managed to snag some nice low times eggs from the ap - a red, a cb lunar herald and a 2G gaia from gold!