sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

So... I was looking around my scroll, doing some naming and stuff, and I found this. Yeah, it misgendered (or rather it was time when I didn't bother to influence... rolleyes.gif ), but it's also one of only two existing babies from this Prize. That's... interesting to say the least wink.gif

/loud yelping/ Oh wow I actually managed to catch a Copper! This is the first one I've even seen in the cave in two years, I'm so happy.

Edited by silver_chan

I found a(nother!) Gr0Ot! biggrin.gif I hope this one likes my male gr00T. smile.gif

They bred! Egg's in the AP somewhere. smile.gif Also found a nice name code - might try and collect alphabetical pairs if I can find 'em.

My dragons bred their first egg today! biggrin.gif (If we don't count my first try being a refusal ninja.gif )

It wasn't what I wanted, but I'm glad they like each other, and another Magi never hurts. tongue.gif

I sent someone a very special hatchling. I don't think they checked its lineage yet, but I'm having fun imagining their face when they finally do! laugh.gif

Went to the wrong biome on the 5 minute mark, stayed and checked for dorsals anyway. Then went to volcano to see a xeno - my intended catch. Only thing is it obviously appeared on the 5 minute mark and I'd already been to another biome, and my reactions weren't too fast I just kind of meandered over to it and clicked. I got it. Only 2 people in the biome. Yissss.

I finally, finally, finally reached 1,000 Royal Blues. 1,002 to be exact, after a recounting. My scroll is 1/3rd Royal Blues and I couldn't be happier.

CB Copper! It's from the desert, so it's a.... *looks up on wiki* brown! I'm not sure if I should gender it male or female. I have a rainbow that's Male, so maybe I should make this one female...? Or just leave it to random chance.

After a number of Xeno and Pyral misses over the last few days, managed the perfect moment of hunting timing/speed - snagged a Thalassa, hit back, and snagged the Spessartine that was beside it from the same drop. Whoo!

After weeks of missing CB Xenos and Lunar Heralds, I caught an Astrapi and a Blusang from the biomes today. smile.gif

Edited by obelisk_light

Picked up four pb 2nd gen vines from the AP yesterday... one alted! Thanks, Cinnamin Draconna!

Completed an IOU before heading to Italy with mum and sis tomorrow, now I can leave with no worries. smile.gif