sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally managed to get a Golden egg from my male Gold and female Black Stripped. That only took almost five years, no problem... Didn't even register it had actually happened...

Gemshards continue to cause lineage trouble, but at least my newest nebula is on my side. Hopefully she will also like her intended mate.

And then I bred this. I was SO afraid they would refuse, it's not even funny. I caught the father in the AP in 2013 and just got the mother last week, and then bam! Shiny on the first try! *dances*

After years I found a mate for my 3rd gen gold x white checker... I did a test breeding and wow! biggrin.gif Too bad I was locked, so it auto'd, but someone will have a nice surprise when they find it on AP tongue.gif

Caught a code baby a few days ago. Successfully turned it earlier today. So happy - its parents have awesome codes and its code is perfect for its new breed!

Caught a code baby a few days ago. Successfully turned it earlier today. So happy - its parents have awesome codes and its code is perfect for its new breed!

I'm glad that one worked out! ;D

The Nebula gods are with me this week, I'm 4 for 4

2 red and 2 purple gendered and colored as required laugh.gif

I couldn't believe it when I saw my own adult dragons in the lineage! I didn't even notice that ND code when I abandoned it, either!

Congrats on the successful experiment! smile.gif

I'm glad that one worked out! ;D

Thanks! biggrin.gif You and me both.

I couldn't believe it when I saw my own adult dragons in the lineage! I didn't even notice that ND code when I abandoned it, either!

Congrats on the successful experiment! smile.gif

Thanks for the awesome breeding! Glad you approve of its new status. ^^;

Aaand another CB magma. It was at the 5 minute drop, and it was in I started in Alpine then went down to volcano, surprised no one took it.

This is so cool! Congrats!

And this is mind-blowing! It must have taken forever. biggrin.gif

My own good thing of the day is that Cinspawn made this amazing banner user posted image for my scroll. I've wanted to have a cool banner with my two favourite dragons since forever.

Edited by evinin