sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Loving the AP right now smile.gif Yay incuhatchable eggs!

I've tested nearly 20 new holiday checker pairings recently. Every single one has liked it's mate. I know a refusal is coming rolleyes.gif but I'm crossing bunches of needed mates of my list and it's great. I only need a few more for Valentine's Day. If only these nebbies would color correctly lol.

Yay! biggrin.gif

Now to get some cb spessartines to redo the magi pairings for red stripe second gens in the orange section! Realistically don't ever think that'll ever get done though haha

Do the CBs need to be all on your own scroll for that project?

Also, the cave is back! biggrin.gif

I just caught a Leetle Tree! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edit: I caught lots of good stuff today from the Cave. A Winter, a Thunder, a Pyro and a Yellow Dino.

Edited by obelisk_light

I caught a CB Xeno for the first time in a couple weeks biggrin.gif

The super awesome Gryphonic gifted me a CB Mageia Xeno. Soooo happy and grateful!

Also, she gendered female! I was afraid that the rollbacks had erased the influence on her egg, but it didn't. Either that, or I got lucky. Phew. Dodged a bullet there.

I got two Golds at one day! One as a gift, and second I traded for a really cheap price. The first is not from perfect lineage, but I like it, and it going to be fun to create mate for it. smile.gif And the second is just pretty!

Edited by reaty

i managed to breed this second gen from a lunar herald

Nice! Dunno if you have a mate yet, but I can breed siblings to this and would love to swap lines if you're up for it. smile.gif

My secret santa got me my first CB Gold, because they're AMAZING. So excited!

Congratulations on your first CB Gold biggrin.gif

Thanks to the people who hatched eggs and tossed the hatchlings back into the AP, I just caught 6 hatchlings, with between 5d 18h and 5d 21h left.

Edited by PrincessLucy

The super nice ewi122 traded me this beautiful 3rd gen silver tinsel for a single Lumina, and a male red gemshard I added on because I felt one Lumina was too cheap. Sooo gorgeous. I love this little tinsel!

Also, predatorfan is amazing because of the Xeno-love I've got. Storm hatchies are a small price for Xenos, in my opinion. Chrono Xeno so pretty! He will never be traded! wub.gif