sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

i have 5 low gen silver tinsels on my scroll right now. Four of which I got today wub.gif I disliked them when they came out, and didn't collect them. Now I love them. Along with my silver, gold, and shimmer I have a very shiny egg and hatchie section. I think I need a shiny hoarder badge laugh.gif

OMG. Just caught an Avatar Of Destruction THUWED on the AP... a 4th gen at that. I'm in shock!!! Best find ever.

user posted image

Looks like I'll be ending Halloween with these new dragons:

1 Zombie, 7 Pumpkins, 3 Marrows, 5 Shadow Walkers, 5 Cave Lurkers, 8 Graves, 7 Desipis (+ 3 frozen hatchies), and 13 Caligenes. wub.gif

So welcome 52 more Halloweens to my scroll! biggrin.gif Issue is to find mates for them now, lol.

I traded for the last xenowyrm I needed to complete my scroll goal. I'm one dragon off now from completing my scroll goal (barring collecting any new releases). *does a happy dance*

Edited by ytak

well sometime ago i found is egg

if you want you can read the story

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HBiEJ

That's from Stromboli's "The last of us" lineage. It's meant to cover the entire script of the game, iirc.

--

As for me:: The last new halloween hatchies owed to me finally came in today!

They were sent as soon as they hatched, but very grateful that it came! biggrin.gif

After 3 1/2 years trying, I finally summoned my 2nd GoN. wub.gif

Also, I have over 3000 dragons now. Feels like I should announce it somewhere. tongue.gif

During Halloween, I found a 2G Desipis Alt - one of my dreams had come true! I literally screamed "Yes!" when I found it tongue.gif

Also, during Halloween, when the very low-time wall of eggs was in the AP, I snagged a Green Dino and a CB Astrapi! smile.gif

(didn't want to post the above 2 until after Halloween so they could grow up) haha

Also, She coloured properly! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Just grabbed a CB brown copper from the volcano (the last CB metallic that I needed to complete my scroll goals) even though I refreshed over it. wub.gif

Also, She coloured properly! biggrin.gif

Oh, very nice! Congrats!

I got an alt baby last night, so happy!

Frantically clicked on a pyro egg just a moment before moving onto the next biome and thankfully, I caught it! smile.gif

caught a cb tan ridgewing in the ap :3 thank you to whoever dropped it!

eta: and a 2G pb marrow hatchie! thanks happy.gif

Edited by Doublelift

Made a list of all the mates I need before Christmas, and all the things I want to catch during Christmas breeding. If I don't jump on that early I might not have time to get them at all. Haven't started the search yet, but it's good to have the list done.

Made a list of all the mates I need before Christmas, and all the things I want to catch during Christmas breeding. If I don't jump on that early I might not have time to get them at all. Haven't started the search yet, but it's good to have the list done.

Yep, I keep one of those in a file, to update whenever I find/think of something. the Christmas Lineage Aid Center post took about an hour last night, though most of that was all the link insertion and cross-checking lineages.

- My last batch of Halloween hatchies arrived.

- I checked off two Halloween IOUs yesterday; two more to go.

- Got nearly all of my Halloween acquisitions named.

- Found her in the AP. Please, please, let frills come back!

- And this, one of my only two 2nd gen spriter altkin, the second of which now has a checker mate.

- Got/bred almost everything I was hoping for during the holiday, and a bunch of lovely AP surprises.

- Bred one of the two falls I need to complete my fall/gold checker; now just looking for a bloodswap before the season ends.

T'is been a good two weeks! biggrin.gif

- And this, one of my only two 2nd gen spriter altkin,

Heheh, you reminded me. Got this, as a mate for this.

Also got 2nd gen from a Gold tinsel, and another altkin baby.

Last Caligene count is at 21 (did trade around 10 f them for other stuff I needed/wanted.

Didn't get all dragons I needed, but I got a fairly big number, seeing as I didn't arrange any bloodswaps before, and also got a ton of pretty new lines.

To top it all of around 15 Halloweens gendered correctly without influence (ran out of it)

Yep, very satisfiying Halloween.

on my first try with fertility on bolth: BEHOLD!

Congrats, but just so you know, you only need fertility on one parent. smile.gif

There's nothing to risk. Fertility only increases chances once per pair, not once per dragon.

Congrats, but just so you know, you only need fertility on one parent. smile.gif

Yeah, using it on both just increases the likelihood of them refusing completely! tongue.gif