sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I reduced the size of my Wishlist this Halloween, gaining a Shadow Walker with a pretty lineage + an awesome name that made me shocked nobody had claimed yet.

My Astrapi grew up today <3

Woohoo! Caught a chicken today! I never see them, much less manage to catch them when I do.

Best luck catching today, so happy with my haul!

I managed to catch my first CB ice in months. And then not even 30 seconds later, I caught a CB thunder, (was hoping to catch a magma to complete the trio catching! oh well). Then I caught a Pyro xeno and accidentally locked myself with a guardian (woops). But Just now I caught a Chrono xeno.

Good luck is on my side today!

Yes Yes Yes

I'm so happy, I just need the other half of the lineage to produce a Gold. I'm so close to finishing this one.

Ermagerd, so jelly! I've been trying to breed an alt from one of my lineages for most of a year! Congrats! happy.gif

It took me 4.5 months since their release, but I finally have one CB male and one CB female of all the Xenowyrms smile.gif

It took me 4.5 months since their release, but I finally have one CB male and one CB female of all the Xenowyrms smile.gif

Cool! Huge congrats!!! <3

After clicking on the volcano biome only to realize what I saw I clicked back and still managed to get a gaia xenowurm!

*Points to scroll stats*

Finally broke the 12,000 mark!

This pairing finally produced a Spitfire, except I wanted a Turpentine! Going to keep the Spitfire from the other pairing just in case of refusal (since they produced a Turpentine this breeding)... seems Spitfires are hard to come by while Turpentines are a dime a dozen. laugh.gif

*Points to scroll stats*

Finally broke the 12,000 mark!

Congratulations!

Twenty five pages! I am so impressed. Are they all named? Because it looks like they are all named. blink.gif

Edited by Wiz