sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally got around to breeding mates for some of the Halloweens I picked up this year. A lot of them are going to be tricky, certainly, but it's progress. And when they grow up I can make checkers!

So....... six years later, on my horrible Australian internet, a cave hunting first for me

user posted image

six... years...

I got the name Montreal Canadiens... The most storied team in the NHL... Mine, all mine.

two out of three breedings with fertility have gone my way with these two

BEHOLD

my CB magelights all hatched biggrin.gif

seven pretty hatchies towards my goal of 50 (i think)

and I found a CB bluesang

Edited by blockEdragon

Beautiful!!!

aww thanks

i can only just hope the trade market thinks so to xd.png

otherwise i wasted a purple's time

Edited by blockEdragon

My babbuses gendered and grew out well!

Considering recent viewbomb attacks on my scroll, this is something I'm very happy to have!

two out of three breedings with fertility have gone my way with these two

BEHOLD

I love Shadow Walkers, but I have to say I despise one of the names in that lineage:

Lets Go Pens

To each their own hockey team.

Back on topic, I'm finding Xenos in the AP! biggrin.gif

Bred a this, though I'm not sure I like it as much in lineage view when the colors of the lunar's wings are cut off.

One checker complete! (Unless I get bored someday) It makes me think of tropical fruit candies or punch. tongue.gif

They liked each other! And there's a bloodswap coming on Christmas.

They liked each other! First try at breeding got me an egg, too. Now I just need a gold out of you two so I can finish the other side of the checker. Before the season ends, guys, we're in a hurry!**

Done with all my IOUs except for two, in which I'm just waiting for replies to PMs. One of them may have wandered away from DC for a bit though sad.gif

Three untested M Silver x Deep Sea pairs not only accepted each other, but gave me eggs on the first try. The slow progress toward a 6th gen self-made checker creeps forward once more... now I breed them for months until I get a silver egg or two. >_o

Three new paper hatchies on my scroll atm. The tiny rustling army is recruiting again! biggrin.gif

I think that's everything for now.

**Edit: Confused Cat is awesome!

Edited by Gryphonic

I bred a Stripe from a Teimarr FINALLY!

Also got another Nocturne from a Luna Herald. I didn't think a Nocturne would be hard to breed. laugh.gif

Edited by tishavara

After a month of searching the cave over and over I finally saw and grabbed my first Two-head Lindworm from the Forest! Gah! I thought I'd never see one!

I was quite happy when I recently realized just how many word codes I have- with three writing-related codes among them! I've got POET, p0em, and eDiTR. biggrin.gif I still haven't found my desperately wanted INTP-coded CB, but I'll get there someday. smile.gif

I SUMMMONED!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREECHES LIKE A PTERODACTYL*

I read this...then remember my summon is open today...

HOLY poptartFINALTINY.gif I SUMMONED TOO <3333

FINALLY

JESUS CHRIST FINALLY

MY FIRST GON

FINALLY.

Edited by Stellaluna22