sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congratulations!

Twenty five pages! I am so impressed. Are they all named? Because it looks like they are all named.  blink.gif

Thank you. 12003 named out of 12005.

Everything named except my leetle tree and an egg. I really wish we could name the tree.

Edited by PrincessLucy

Thank you. 12003 named out of 12005.

Everything named except my leetle tree and an egg. I really wish we could name the tree.

I had to take a peek, and I've got to say, "Flavorless Lump Of Sadness" is a fantastic name (depressing, but fantastic).

3 of my lineage nebulas colored correctly, out of 5. Much better than the 3/7 from the last group. Fingers crossed for the next ones, eggs in the ER right now.

I may have sworn copiously and loudly when I bred this.

ETA: Thanks Ruby Eyes! Seems my tactic of spam-breeding ALL my Falconis on a regular basis wasn't a complete waste of time after all! happy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I may have sworn copiously and loudly when I bred this.

ETA:  Thanks Ruby Eyes!  Seems my tactic of spam-breeding ALL my Falconis on a regular basis wasn't a complete waste of time after all!  happy.gif

Sorry for a very hard to breed with mate xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ipym6 Saw this egg in my PMs today. Finally my 2nd 2nd gen. Prize!

Grabbed a gaia (traded it for a chrono and gifted it to sis), grabbed a thunder, bred a nice silver ahimmer as a gift, caught a paper. smile.gif

My first ever Gold and I caught it myself ohmy.gifxd.png

Daaaang lucky!! Congratulations <3 I would definitely fog it if I were you, CB Golds tend to be viewbombed sad.gif

Congrats, all! For me: my Indigo Lunar Herald from Alt Caligene is set to grow up anytime now. smile.gif Now to decide his mate. Some rough lineage ideas - totally open to feedback!

#1: Example 4th EG Indigo, Bronze Lunar Herald x Caligene faux color checker (male & female Caligene)

#2: 4th EG Indigo Lunar Herald x Caligene 'arrow' (male & female Caligene)

#3: 4th EG Indigo Lunar Herald x Caligene (female Caligene only)

#4: the 4th EG 'this is gonna take years' Indigo Lunar Herald x Caligene true checker

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback, ytak - sounds like that would make for a pretty lineage! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

I think you should use silver lunar heralds in place of the Caligenes for the regular time of the year and turn it into something that *looks* like a checker. For Halloween? Do a checker. xd.png

Now for my happy dance. It only took 32 offspring but I finally got a silver from my CB silver X CB guardian pair!

I bred these three eggs for my Desipis lineages! happy.gif With any luck I should be able to arrange a swap for at least one of them (if not I can always try again xd.png).

Edit: Oh! I just bred this Ember! Perhaps he will like her. happy.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

With very kind help from several people, I bred this this morning! Why exciting? Because I can also breed this and this and they're all unrelated! Roll on 6G Holly/White checker! biggrin.gif