AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

CB Golds and Silvers, and lately CB Stripes too. My 4 CB Stripes I have I got when they were released and not so rare yet. But I want another CB pair.... and.I.just.can´t.get.them. xd.png

Edited by Idril

Silvers and Golds.

I've never even seen one in the AP, only saw one gold in the caves once. ._.

I can't seem to get quite a lot of species of dragons.

Chickens, golds, silvers and trio dragons, I've never been able to get. I only managed to get a magma CB once, never saw any ice or thunders in the AP or in the cave before.

Dragons from the Cave:

Silver, Gold, Green Nebs, alt Vines.

Those are the dragons one can find in the caves that I don't have yet.

I so far also have no Red Stripe or alt Black.

And I wasn't very lucky with summoning ^^

I can never seem to catch CB blacks

The only reason I didn't stock up with blacks(back when there were too many) was because they were too common.

I never see metallics in cave too :/

I did catch a gold in the ap, but it was longlinegd..inbred..etc

Dragons from the Cave:

Silver, Gold, Green Nebs, alt Vines.

Those are the dragons one can find in the caves that I don't have yet.

I so far also have no Red Stripe or alt Black.

And I wasn't very lucky with summoning ^^

there are no Alt Vines in the Cave, they are only breedable. wink.gif

You´d have to look a looooooooooooooong time to get a CB one. tongue.gif

i can catch most things...but CB blacks and golds just like...either taunt me or slip out of my grasp. it's quite disappointing. and CB silvers? i've seen one back in the day, and one recently (which i caught)...but i see more golds than silvers. which i think is really...odd.

and those CB stripes! don't get me started. they go faster than a blink of an eye. hah.

It took me about a year to get an ice, no joke, and the one I finally got was from the Giving Tree.

Thank god I had an account before caveborn silvers, blacks, and golds became so hard to get... I still have my single caveborn black and gold, from 2008-2009.

I hate myself for releasing my caveborn silver before I realized they were so rare and valuable.

Anyway, I still haven't been able to catch one of those these days. Also red dinos, I have issues with those.

Edited by digipup

there are no Alt Vines in the Cave, they are only breedable. wink.gif

You´d have to look a looooooooooooooong time to get a CB one. tongue.gif

Oh, I didn't knew that.

I thought it were only the Alt Blacks which You can only breed.

But hey - I was looking for a CB Bluna for weeks before I realised why I never even saw one unsure.gif

Only recently have I gotten my CB pair of Blacks. But even as long as I've been on DC, I STILL have no CB Metallics. Oh, i have a lot of Golds and Silvers - they were either originally given to me or snagged from the AP. So the elusive CB Metallic remains my quest.

I join the ranks of those saying CB Metals. It hurts a little inside when somebody casually says "Oh I caught another CB Metal! =D". How about passing some luck this way? But then again I don't hunt as often as I should (silly uni and work and life getting in the way), and I haven't been here all that long, so I probably should be more patient. tongue.gif

I have 4 CB Blacks so I can't complain there, but I never seem to see/catch chickens or Magmas. ;_; CB Tan Ridgewings too. They're always always ALWAYS blue!

I've never even seen a cb metallic or black in the cave.

Stripes I've only ever seen a few times and thunders just disappear in a flash in the desert. My Cb magma was from caveplumbers seen once but again never fast enough. I nearly fell off my chair when I caught not one but two ices.

I was lucky enough to be on line when the leetle trees mass dropped in the forest earlier this year

...still trying for my first GoN

For me its CB metallics but I see plenty of blacks in the cave all the time so they're no problem.

Never seem to see the Pillow dragon eggs, if I do see them can't catch them and I love those ones.

Have never seen a CB black for ages would like to get one. Would also like to get CB tan ridgewing any ridgewings I get seem to be purple.

I see plenty of CB blacks, also more CB metals the last couple of weeks, I really love the biomes <3 The only egg I never, ever, EVER seem to get is that Guardian of Nature, haha and that is not even in the cave.......

CB Stripes, and either AP or CB Blacks, golds and silvers (not tinsels)

I've seen 3 CB stripes and missed them every time. I've seen 1 CB black and missed it. I've never seen any CB metallics xd.png

Tan ridgewings in general, cb or bred. I have a grand total of two so far, one male, one female. I need twenty for my scroll goals. Also, CB stripes, I haven't seen one of them in ages, much less managed to grab it.

Edited by Nectaris

CB Gold and Silver I never see them let alone attempt to catch them. In the almost 3 years Ive been here I've seen a CB gold thrice and a CB silver twice missed everytime >.< I really want one of each for lineage purposes Ugh darn elusive CB metallics.

I use to see and catch CB stripes and blacks all the time not so much anymore, but I don't really need any either.

CB Embers and Tan ridgewings are also giving me hard time, I'll probably get them ten times over though before I ever get one CB metallic

Thunders. All the ones I have are the result of trading. Including the two CBs. <>.<>

Can't seem to get a CB Stripe either, but I don't seem to have much patience with that biome. So it's probably my fault there.

I bred all my blacks today. Of course, the only ones that produced an egg were the two AP rescues with hideous lineages. >.< I want a nicely-lineage alt black! If this egg turns alt I will /headdesk so hard you won't believe it.

CB Gold. I have seen every kind of dragon in the cave except the Holidays I wasn't present for and the Dark Pinks (I've seen and caught Frills) except a CB Gold. I have two CB Silvers that I caught myself so clicking isn't a problem- it's just that I never, ever see them. I've seen plenty of CB Blacks, Stripes, and all those other rarities. Disappointingly, I also fail to see CB Pillows as commonly as I'd like, lol. I see them floating around in the AP occasionally but I miss those, too.