TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Love the hatchies! They're so adorable and as I expected, I love their coloring. Can't wait to see the adults, though I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of my favorite breeds released this year. <3

how many hatchings are you allowed to have with a bronze trophy? and can you transfer sick eggs?

Edited by xJuulzz

There are MANY dropping. Christmas is just like this, even with limits.

Christmas usually lasts 3 days and on the 3rd day the eggs just sit and wait in the cave, as most users have their limit already.

Aaand, the "mass" drop at 6:00 lasted all of two minutes. Something needs to be done...

Christmas usually lasts 3 days and on the 3rd day the eggs just sit and wait in the cave, as most users have their limit already.

Way off topic here, but are Christmas and Valentine dragons easier to catch because of the egg limit (holiday newbie here, so pardon the stupid question tongue.gif)?

LOL 32 clicks/0 eggs (yes i have everything turned off and am skipping biomes)

now for the wait cause 2 min just don't cut it

how many hatchings are you allowed to have with a bronze trophy? and can you transfer sick eggs?

Look at your scroll - go to Help - Then under Using your site click on egg limits - There you see the limits for each trophy and at the bottom the info about your scroll: number off possible eggs and total of eggs and hatchlings

And yes, sick eggs can be transferred, just inform the recipient to fog them right away.

Edited by lilysally

Aaand, the "mass" drop at 6:00 lasted all of two minutes. Something needs to be done...

My computer clock still says 6:02 and as far as I'm concerned by 00:00 when I hit the Cave/Biomes, the drop was over. The last drop I saw a mere four lines of three before it was over.

ETA: doh

Edited by oddsoxdi

*happy flail*

I really wasn't sure how much of this event I'd see, since I've been visiting family from the 26th and I was at my great-aunt's funeral today, but at last I've managed to grab some internet time (on this crappy pc in a hotel) and grabbed myself FOUR eggs in that last drop! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I'd still like to lock myself before I go to bed, but I'm already a happy bunny. The Haunted House minigame was great too - I managed to sneakily play that on my Tab. smile.gif

Thanks for a great event, all! <3

Way off topic here, but are Christmas and Valentine dragons easier to catch because of the egg limit (holiday newbie here, so pardon the stupid question tongue.gif)?

Christmas are rather easy if you wait until 2nd or 3rd day. Valentines drop only one day, it's like Halloween, just with limits. So it is easier but still quite a fight.

Yeah, it has to..

What is there no mass drop? -.-

It's already 11pm here and I have got a single egg so far ^^

I'm still a little in shock. Earlier I managed to grab 5 eggs one after the other. ._. After trying to get one for hours and hours. I wish I had this much luck with other releases.

Well, that'll be me out of the ranks to battle against to get them. Good luck all!

Wait, have they gotten rid of the scroll lock for events like these?

This is really the first time I've ever been able to participate in one, and figured I'd try to get an egg just for kids, even though I already have 5 hatchlings. Well, I got one.

Have I just been away for so long that I forgot that hatchlings don't effect the number of eggs you can have? Or do they remove the scroll lock on these events?

Edited by AkariY

Christmas are rather easy if you wait until 2nd or 3rd day. Valentines drop only one day, it's like Halloween, just with limits. So it is easier but still quite a fight.

Thank you, it's good to know what to expect from these events. smile.gif

*lol* in the last drop, it lasted like all of 2 minutes...maybe not even, i was getting rid of some eggies for other people and managed to get one

This is really the first time I've ever been able to participate in one, and figured I'd try to get an egg just for kids, even though I already have 5 hatchlings.

Have I just been away for so long that I forgot that hatchlings don't effect the number of eggs you can have? Or do they remove the scroll lock on these events?

Completely new egg and hatchling limits. Go to the last page before your post and there you see how to check for your limits. - Or use the link in the post above yours...

Edited by lilysally

This is really the first time I've ever been able to participate in one, and figured I'd try to get an egg just for kids, even though I already have 5 hatchlings.

I know I'll be heavily ninja'd on this, but it's now a limit on total number of creatures.

Check the older News posts for one on changes to DC.

Completely new egg and hatchling limits. Go to the last page before your post and there you see how to check for your limits.

Heh, I saw the link right after I posted this, of course... dry.gif

Wow! When did they put this in place? This is pretty friggin awesome.

Gah! I can't seem to catch even ONE of these new eggs!

And I can only be on for maybe 4 more drops...

This thread might be of some use. wink.gif