TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Compared to previous years, this was the easiest catching I've had. Firefox, Java and Images turned off, CTRL+F5+Click = five from the first hourly, one from the first mini-drop, and one more this morning when my stubborn Marrow finally hatched. A full six of the adorable ghosties! I can't wait to see what the adults look like!!

I also love seeing Zombies during the day. My only sad is that both of my attempts this year were fails. I don't know if I'll try again next year or not... I so hate making the fodder. sad.gif

Good luck to those still catching. Happy Hunting, and Happy Halloween!!

ehhh...

last hourly drop i catched 4 and before that i was searching for an houre and couldn't catch one. well i've got some.

and what is this, people having six eggs? you can only have four, can't you? huh.gif

FINALLY! Happily locked with 5 of them. That was TOUGH. If future events are like this, with more members, then...

Our family will sing kudo praises for TJ, this was the easiest picking from caves we have

had.

Noooo ;-; My zombie attempt didnt work and neither did reviving it. Poor spitfire hatchie.. Also got home, clicked a biome, clicked an egg, got it first try.

xP I know, I'm just impatient.

Haha okay, good luck with grabbing your next egg then ^^

LOL managed to click on 42 eggs in all the biomes (flitting from one to another)

and managed to NOT get a single one

Same here. But I did actually see them this time, which I count as an improvement, because the hours I tried to get them before the screen never changed from 'there are none to be found.'

Now I cannot wait until they hatch! -pets her five pretty eggs-

Again, thank you downtime last night lol!

Finally i did it!!! Catched the two i hoped to... so, now I´m done for this year smile.gif

Good luck to all those, who didn´t catched their egg by now... and sorry for my bad english, I tryed my best biggrin.gif

so HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!!!

Same here. But I did actually see them this time, which I count as an improvement, because the hours I tried to get them before the screen never changed from 'there are none to be found.'

Seriously, jump biomes. Jump between two and click the right most egg. I hope it works out for you.

and what is this, people having six eggs? you can only have four, can't you? huh.gif

The more dragons you have on your scroll, the more egg spots you get. Check the Help Section's Egg Limits. wink.gif

Oh my, look at those pretty hatchlings, they're soooo beautiful!

Too bad I don't want to freeze the ones I caught, will have to wait until next year to get adorable S1 and S2 hatchies xd.png

Edited by becrux

Seriously, jump biomes. Jump between two and click the right most egg. I hope it works out for you.

I do (I didn't while I was at school, but it takes a good 20 seconds for the page to refresh on my slow home connection, so I jump biomes). Thank you for the advice, though. Also, on that note, some people have mentioned turning images and Java off, but I don't know how to do that. Is that just in Firefox? I use Google Chrome, and I can't figure it out.

These eggs are beautiful : D And it was the easiest drop ever!

I managed one zombie success out of five, but it is inbred >.< Whatever, it's just something to look at xd.png

Edited by funny12321

Also, on that note, some people have mentioned turning images and Java off, but I don't know how to do that. Is that just in Firefox? I use Google Chrome, and I can't figure it out.

I'm not sure how to disable them in Chrome, but it should be under your options or settings somewhere. I couldn't figure out how to do it in IE last year, and combined with some other games I play having problems with IE I switched to Firefox permanently.

I do (I didn't while I was at school, but it takes a good 20 seconds for the page to refresh on my slow home connection, so I jump biomes). Thank you for the advice, though. Also, on that note, some people have mentioned turning images and Java off, but I don't know how to do that. Is that just in Firefox? I use Google Chrome, and I can't figure it out.

On google chrome, go up to the tool bar in the right hand corner and then go to Options. From there, go to Under The Hood and on the very top left there is a button that says Content Settings. Click that. The second and third options are Images and Java. Just click don't show and there you have it biggrin.gif

I just noticed the codes tongue.gif

Pretty much makes it certain that it'll be a ghost.

I think CHrome has the little wrench icon in the upper right and you can find it that way.

I just noticed that the new eggs have the shadows when the others do not... < <;

Guess Ive been so busy trying to catch marrows/pumpkins/ and possible ghosties that I did not notice it lol!

On google chrome, go up to the tool bar in the right hand corner and then go to Options. From there, go to Under The Hood and on the very top left there is a button that says Content Settings. Click that. The second and third options are Images and Java. Just click don't show and there you have it biggrin.gif

Thank you! A kind person has gifted me one now, but I'm still going to try to catch one of my own.