TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

i dont see any sad.gif

There are big drops on every full hour (last a few minutes) and there still should be some drops every 5 min (but those pass very quickly as there are not that much in them).

Just hang in there. You will eventually make it ^.~

Just not right now. All of them are taken. Try refressing at :55 or on the hour. Then you might see them. biggrin.gif

thanks im a newb

Unless there are some generous catcher-gifters out there I'm probably not going to be lucky enough to score even one of these, this year. :/ Blahhhh.

I really miss how, in the old single cave, the holidays dropped pretty much constantly until the day was over. With Biomes, I'm lucky to see the drops last more than a few minutes.

IMO: New biome system during holiday drops = epic fail.

Keep trying! At 21:00 there should be a big drop. Just keep refreshing (I find F5 to be invaluable biggrin.gif ) Good luck! And ya never know, someone might abandon one tomorrow.

Which Biome is this in..?

All of them.

A tip that has been veryyyyy helpful with catching eggs: I put small sticky-notes on the 3 spots the eggs occupy. Then I can race my cursor to one of the sticky notes before the page even loads the whole way.

I have crappy university internet access and I locked myself with 6 eggs within 15 minutes of the release last night. Hopefully this might help someone who's having trouble! Just a strategy I've found that works for me tongue.gif

How often are they dropping? I have been checking the cave all day, but so far I only saw the midnight drop... nothing more during the rest of the day...

Oh, so pretty, the little gendered hatchies!

For the record I think the biome system is a lot nicer than just one cave because instead of hundreds of players fighting for 3 eggs, you have hundreds of players fighting for 18 eggs, giving everyone a larger chance of getting an egg.

So they're in Alpine, Volcano, etc?

Yes.

bearly manged to get 1, it was triky but posiblal biggrin.gif hears a good way of trying to catch them

first see if backspace works on your computer to take back one page.

then press all the 6 diffrent binomes a load of times. then wait for the start 5 or 10 min mark and start backspace and and get your mouse ready to click the first one you see. you got to be fast though...

I've never had problems catching eggs before, but for some reason, no matter I click, I can't seem to get any... hm.

-content removed, OP accidently posted in wrong thread

Edited by rubyshoes

Yes! Locked with seven! It only took me since midnight last night. xd.png

Opening those last few tabs after the drop ended to see, "...you decide not overburden yourself..." was awesome!!!!

right now there will be an enormous drop

.... that lasted all of two.freakin'.minutes blink.gifmad.gifsad.gif

Edited by Angelrc22