TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I might be wrong, but I think the sprites are slightly transparent.

Wouldn't it be cool if the adults had some transparency, like the Swallowtails? I also hope they have some gold swirly designs on them somewhere, like the design on the eggs.

They are adorable. I agree about the dimorphism. I guess I'm spoiled rotten now looking for both a male and female version as I'm sure it takes loads of work more to do both but I'm very happy that the Halloween dragons aka for the moment ghosties actually have the Halloween *look* that I love about this time of year.

It's hard to try to snatch an egg when you haven't seen even a single egg in whole day. I have tried every kind of times of the day and nothing. The cave is empty every time. What is this, I have NEVER seen emptiness like this. :|

It's not about whether I can grab any or not, it's about whether I can even see any. Surely this is a ghost egg!

...and I have to go to bed very soon. Is this my first Halloween when I won't get eggs?

OHMAIGOD!!! they are sooo cool!! and they are dissapearing like lightning on the site! im glad i got my two yesterday when the release started!

A lot of dodges, two perma-deaths, and a successfully-turned adult male and female. Unfortunately I forgot to have some stage-2 hatchies on hand, so I'll have to wait next year for boy and girl hatchling zombies. Ah well.

...Geez, I just realized how heartless that sounded. I guess it happens. xd.png

Ah well, hopefully I can catch me some o' them new eggies. Yay!

Happy Halloween, all! Good luck!

Don't mind me asking, but on what page do they drop?

AP? Or in all the 6 caves? Or where?

They drop in all the biomes/caves.

i am going to sob uncontrollably if i don't get at least one of these eggs. just putting that out there biggrin.gif

Don't mind me asking, but on what page do they drop?

AP? Or in all the 6 caves? Or where?

All six biomes are dropping the new eggs. There are no AP eggs yet, unless people drop them there which I don't think they will do. Pumpkins and Marrows may yet drop there if people haven't bred their older dragons yet. And I do love these S2 hatchlings. How fast they started growing up. blink.gif

EDIT: Sorry, lagging comp. >.<

Edited by Kuraselache

All six biomes are dropping the new eggs. There are no AP eggs yet, unless people drop them there which I don't think they will do. Pumpkins and Marrows may yet drop there if people haven't bred their older dragons yet. And I do love these S2 hatchlings. How fast they started growing up. blink.gif

EDIT: Sorry, lagging comp. >.<

There's been one ghost on the AP

Unless there are some generous catcher-gifters out there I'm probably not going to be lucky enough to score even one of these, this year. :/ Blahhhh.

I really miss how, in the old single cave, the holidays dropped pretty much constantly until the day was over. With Biomes, I'm lucky to see the drops last more than a few minutes.

IMO: New biome system during holiday drops = epic fail.

i dont see any sad.gif

Just not right now. All of them are taken. Try refreshing at :55 or on the hour. Then you might see them. biggrin.gif

Edited by saphirekestrel