TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

WOO GOT TWO.. happy. MewLuver, I can give one to you smile.gif

Thank you sooo much*about to cry tears of joy* you guys are so nice biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I shall give a tip for catching, maybe it was mentioned before. I used it to catch Marrow and Pumpkins in the AP and also the New Halloween Eggs:

If you have a mouse with the scrolling wheel in it, while in the Biomes instead of clicking normally use the wheel to click the eggs and another tab will open in your browser then click another Biome with a regular click and then another egg with the wheel, and so on. You have to do it as fast as you can obviously, but the chances are higher of catching something than by clicking normally.

Hope that helps ^-^

This also works if you have a laptop or PC, like me, if you press command or Control when you click the egg smile.gif I haven't gotten anything yet, but that's what I did with marrows and pumpkins and I actually caught 3 myself, and I have a really old Dell laptop ohmy.gif

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

Thank you sooo much*about to cry tears of joy* you guys are so nice biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Lol biggrin.gif We can talk in PMs. ^^

I hope things will get better during midnight or something... otherwise I think I'll really need to trade my pumpkins for a ghost egg... =/

What is this mouse wheel thing I here about? I'm starting to get really mad about catching the eggs. I was up at two in the morning and I couldn't catch one egg. I'm so tire right now. I managed to lock my scroll last year. I suppose I'll just have to keep trying. Maybe I'll ask someone to trade me if it gets really bad.

This also works if you have a laptop or PC, like me, if you press command when you click the egg smile.gif I haven't gotten anything yet, but that's what I did with marrows and pumpkins and I actually caught 3 myself, and I have a really old Dell laptop ohmy.gif

Thanks I forgot about Command ^-^ which is also Ctrl for those with different laptops :3

This also works if you have a laptop or PC, like me, if you press command when you click the egg smile.gif I haven't gotten anything yet, but that's what I did with marrows and pumpkins and I actually caught 3 myself, and I have a really old Dell laptop ohmy.gif

I also Ctrl clicked to open up new windows for each egg. I found that it helped to go from biome to biome only clicking the newest egg (the one of the far right) in each. I was able to get all I needed in one run through doing that.

Also, for those that are still having trouble catching there is a thread in the Trading section for holiday gifting.

Edited by Rogue

Cute little hatchlings~ They look almost like white lab rats. xd.png

Those were almost my exact thoughts - they really do look like white mice/rats (I like those by the way, so I mean it as a good thing). xd.png

Edited by stagazer_7

OOH FUUU--- I don't have much time, at all D:

I need to study, though I keep a close eye at the clock >u> I hope to get this done fast so I can do some Halloween art and check all the droppings... I prefer to have 2, but even 1 is okay! Please? D':

For those of you upset that you can't get the event eggs:

Event eggs are always notoriously hard to get. They're so notoriously hard to get that I don't usually partake in events at all.

However, since Halloween dragons the past few years have all been fantastically pretty, and I missed the CBs each time, I've been catching the event dragons this time, hoping the trend continues.

However, and this is important: I've also gotten Halloween dragons from the past years.

I personally did it by AP stalking religiously. You don't need this, though: Just befriend someone who has all the ghost eggs they want, and then wait a year.

(Alternatively, ask (nicely) someone with a better connection and reflexes to get you one and teleport it to you. There are a lot of really nice people on this forum who'll be glad to.)

I was lucky today, got up around 8, hopped on an caught 4 right off the bat. Came home for lunch just now and looked and there were eggs to be caught at 12:20, and I caught my last three. So 7 eggies, and I'm now scroll locked biggrin.gif Good luck everyone.

ETA: And holy smokes! Just revived a dead hatchling as a zombie!! That's never worked for me before!

Edited by EverlastingAcres

Those were almost my exact thoughts - they really do look like white mice/rats (I like those by the way, so I mean it as a good thing). xd.png

Agreed! I love rats -- one of my favorite things about Halloween, when I was little, was all the toy rats and bats and mice that showed up in the stores -- so a ghostly rat-dragon sounds just about perfect to me. smile.gif

Awesome DC Haloween biggrin.gif Haunted House event was great and today I managed snatch two nice eggies biggrin.gif I might try for two more, but if I don´t get them, nothing happens, I already have smile.gif And it´s my first holiday on DC tongue.gif

Thank´s a lot for this all, TJ and spriters smile.gif

The stage 1 hatchlings are great-- nice fadey shading, excellent pose, and a cool head-shape. I have no idea what the adults will look like, but this bodes well. ^.^ Congrats to Fiona BlueFire and Nakase!

Awesome DC Haloween biggrin.gif Haunted House event was great and today I managed snatch two nice eggies biggrin.gif I might try for two more, but if I don´t get them, nothing happens, I already have smile.gif And it´s my first holiday on DC tongue.gif

Thank´s a lot for this all, TJ and spriters smile.gif

It's my first holiday here, too! I only joined on the 10th or something.

Thanks to everyone involved for such a delightful welcome! Everyone's been super nice, the FAQs and other threads are very helpful, and the Haunted House and the Halloween eggs are SO SO SO much fun.