TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I am on the brink of crying. I cant get a egg sad.gif

I'm so mad I can't get one that I feel I could hurl.

I am on the brink of crying. I cant get a egg sad.gif

Yeh, I know the feeling. Hang in there. Maybe we'll be able to even SEE the next *&^%$$#@&*ing drop on the hour!

gaaargh i have one but it was gifted to me. i want to catch them but they go so darn quickly.

*cuddles ickle hatchlings* How cute! This was a good DC Halloween for me -- fun Haunted House event and six pretty eggs, hooray! Lag doesn't seem as bad this year as last -- last Halloween was horrific. Those of you having trouble catching, just be patient. Maybe try later in the day, when more people will have caught theirs?

I'm so mad I can't get one that I feel I could hurl.

I feel you. It was going to be my first holiday dragon sad.gif

Mine too! Since I completely forgot about Valentine's :3

Ohhhh, I really hope the board clears up for you guys to get eggs! If I manage to get a third one (I'm expecting an egg to hatch at about 2 hrs. to midnight), I'll definitely be trading or giving it away. I'm sorry for your frustrations!!

I want to catch more eggs but I have to wait 10 hours for my Marrow and Tinsel to hatch. Hatch already eggs XD

There were some dropping just now...dunno if those were a 5-minute drop or whatever...but I'm scroll-locked now...smile.gif

So no competition anymore from my side...smile.gif good luck to those still catching...

Happy Halloween

I shall give a tip for catching, maybe it was mentioned before. I used it to catch Marrow and Pumpkins in the AP and also the New Halloween Eggs:

If you have a mouse with the scrolling wheel in it, while in the Biomes instead of clicking normally use the wheel to click the eggs and another tab will open in your browser then click another Biome with a regular click and then another egg with the wheel, and so on. You have to do it as fast as you can obviously, but the chances are higher of catching something than by clicking normally.

Hope that helps ^-^

There was a slow moving drop just a minute ago oo" try the egg in the middle, that's what I always do and it works pretty well :3

right on! i got two!

umm... are we limited to two? o.o

No these dragons are unlimited. You can get as many as you can in the 24 hours they are going to be up.. Well less now lol.

So if you have a gold trophy go get yourself 5 more eggs or so. If not then idk.