TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Wow, I just managed to snag four eggs at the 12:00 drop. Would like to get another three, but I am pretty content now. tongue.gif

All six caught for now. smile.gif

Not sure if I have time to gift today - after 5 hours I should be sleeping, but we'll see.

Cute hatchlings!

caught 3 during the last drop! have four now and am locked for the next 3 hours

I have to say, I never have problems catching but am having a really hard time today. 12pm drop lasted less than one minute. I can't seem to get my computer to refresh right- normally I can click and refresh right away and stay on the cave screen- but today no luck at all. Come on, already, what is going on here?

this lag is really bad...

I don't seem to have any lag.. Maybe it's your computer.. Correct me if I'm wrong xd.png

@_@

Whoever it has been to suggest the mousewheelclickthingy.... thank you so much T_T

With clicking, heading on to the next biome without checking and clicking the wheel again during the drop I managed to get THREE eggs.

And ubercute hatchies xd.png

Edited by shirubaaneko

I have one but I was faced with horrendous, monstrous, blasphemous lag in the latest drop that I couldn't catch anything. sad.gif

Not too fond of s1 hatchies myself. ^^; Well, I guess I should wait and see them gendered/adults.

Lol, they look like mutant, ghost rats xd.png Still adorable though! <3 Can't wait to see the next stages.

Also, finally caught my final egg, no more catching for me, so less competition for those still trying to snag some eggs xd.png Good luck!

~Steals hatchies and runs~ Mine you hear!! BACK YOU BEASTS!!!

On a serious note... THERE ADORABLE XDDDDDDDD

Edited by Ayanel

Aw, hatchlings! They look rather weak and sickly... which, you know, works well for Halloween, especially if they're ghosties! I want to feed them. They can grow up into... um... big, strong ghosties?

Got two eggs.

It lagged, so I did not think I got any. But when I went back to my scroll there was two eggs sitting there. smile.gif