TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

When were those given out? I've been here for all the Christmas dragons except the hollies.

Sure, but it's totally legal to use transfer to give four eggs to somebody, then go out and catch four more eggs for yourself. With teleport there's no risk to doing so at all, and it doesn't require anyone to give you their password. :-)

"Catching" is referred to someone logging on to someone else's scroll and grabbing eggs for them.

"Gifting" is using teleport to transfer someone eggs you have caught.

Gifting is allowed, yes.

When were those given out? I've been here for all the Christmas dragons except the hollies.

Last year, winners of the tree decorating contest were given tinsels as a reward.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Agreed. Always miss halloween drops, but this is annoying and unfair. There is no way I can manage to snag an egg in a 30 seconds drop, and people are asking ludicrous things for them in the trading posts I can't not even dream to trade.

Remember that just because people are asking for ludicrous things doesn't mean they're getting them. :-) There's no rule against people asking for a CB gold egg, neglected hatchling, 2nd-gen tinsel, etc. in exchange for a Halloween egg, but I can almost guarantee you it won't be happening. It's still way, way harder to catch a CB gold than it is to catch these Halloween eggs; anybody who can do the former would also be able to do the latter.

The price will be coming down later, trust me!

Got myself a Pumpkin and a Marrow last week who already hatched, the Pumpkin already gendered, and I killed 2 dragons and had succes on the zombie attempts, I now have 2 biggrin.gif

Hoping to get 2 of these in 3 minutes >D

The tinsels were a prize dragon given to a select few. The bred ones are available to anyone who can get one. Google Dragon Cave Wiki and check out the "which egg is which" page, look at the tinsels from there.

Woah! Gorgeous hatchies are gorgeous. Truly epic Halloweens! Love the Ghosteh-ness.

EDIT: FIRST HATCHIE-POST biggrin.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Dang it. I keep missing all the good stuff!

ooh. hatchling. it's...pretty plain lookin'. though what do you expect for a ghost dragon. xd.png the egg disappearing thing was cool, i'll admit.

Cute wee hatchlings!

Such a lovely colour. And another three days before they grow up.

awwww! not quite transparent, but definitely cute little things. Now to get excited over how they'll look grown up tongue.gif

Do you remember the mas tree decorating contest of last Xmas? The Tinsels were the prizes for the best decorated tree. Other eggs were also prizes (CB Blacks Hollies and like that) Now Tinsels and TinselFails are in the AP and gifted freely. So that's why I asked you to PM me later. (winkwink)

I really want a halloween egg but people keep on taking them. i was looking forward to getting my frist haloween dragon sad.gif