TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

You are allowed to have more than one scroll at your PC, because there are families playing wink.gif

On MY PC it's me, my husband and my boy smile.gif

One scroll per person but three on one PC

Otherways they wouldn't be able to play

Edited by Drag

You know, all in all this has been the most drama free event I've seen on DC. Kudos to everyone involved and to the community at large.

Now the wait to see what the new dragon looks like; hardest part of all.

Well, I only participated in a DC Halloween once before (last year), and I felt like adding the biomes made it so much easier to get eggs than back when only 3 eggs dropped at a time. Of course sometimes it's still a challenge, but it's more fun and there's more options to get eggs now. So thanks to all who pulled it together! smile.gif

Hahaha! You make a perfect mad scientist. laugh.gif

Also, 20 HOURS UNTIL GROWN DRAGONS! Can't wait to see what they look like!

It's possible to be a pacifist who respects life and a mad scientist/sociopath at the same time. tongue.gif Can't believe I actually mustered up the guts to slay those two. Let alone starve two of my own favorite species to immortalize a lineage. I chickened out with one of them, though the code was too good, so I settled for two Mintion fodder over three.

...Helps to be used of things like watching Tinsel ND experiments in action.

I GOT 5 GHOST EGGS!!! (in only bronze QQ)

lol i used up all my kills and got one Zombie and THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME biggrin.gif

I'm probably like the only person who didn't QQ when i read the "sad" text muahahahaha >:) I know I have a cold heart (actually I just think that death is too over rated, i mean everything will die eventually and for those of you who say that i have never experienced death, you are wrong, two of my close relatives died of cancer and the only sad thing is that they had to suffer. Suffering and death are not the same) Its a worthy sacrifice they have made on my quest to get a zombie >:)

Edited by BlackStar159

uh.. I'll have to wait a bit longer to see my dragon. Only have one red so far and it's on cooldown so have to wait the normal way smile.gif The egg not even cracking yet. But well eventually it will biggrin.gif

TJ's female Ghostie is no longer showing its time left to live. This has been a glitchy Halloween.

TJ's female Ghostie is no longer showing its time left to live. This has been a glitchy Halloween.

It's been frozen. ^^

It's been frozen. ^^

Do frozen hatchlings usually show the sickness message after they're frozen? That would be news to me Cx

Do frozen hatchlings usually show the sickness message after they're frozen? That would be news to me Cx

Yes. This might have been changed with hatchies staying at the stage they were frozen with, but it should eventually disappear when the hatchie is old enough it's not sick/or if it gets better within how many ever days it had left. But it may just stay forever now. x3

Ghostie dragons are so cute :3. I have to wait even longer to see mine -.- Went to bed at 1 am on Halloween morning and woke up to sick eggs. Had to fog...and then spent the night in a computer free house so wasn't able to unfog until like 20 minutes ago sad.gif

I fog mine overnight just in case. Will rather wait a bit longer but don't want the only one to die

A very wise decision, my young grasshopper. Nah, just kidding about the grasshopper part.

I fog mine overnight just in case. Will rather wait a bit longer but don't want the only one to die

Yeah, I'm fogging most of mine until they go below the 4 day mark and then putting them into ERs to hatch.

The hatchies remind me a lot of Nocturne hatchies. o.0 Is it just me?

Mine are now at s5 crack. I wonder how the adults will look like and how they're called!

The eggs really kinda look like nocturnes without their shadows, yes!

I LOVE how the eggs fade more and more as they get closer to hatching biggrin.gif

An interesting side note: on DDF, as the eggs age getting closer to hatching, they become darker. The eggs with the largest hole are a lot darker than new eggs with no cracks.