TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Took me 10 hours but managed to get 2! One straight after enough! Yeah!!! Will they hatch earlier than normal?

Wanted to say Thank You to TJ, spriters, and all the behind the scenes people. This was my first holiday and was quite fun. The haunted house was awesome, kudos to everyone involved with that.

Took me 10 hours but managed to get 2! One straight after enough! Yeah!!! Will they hatch earlier than normal?

Unlike TJ's ours will not hatch earlier than normal. That is to say if you've not put them on many incubator sites to help them gain views more quicker on the first day. Why this may (or may not) speed up their growth it is the same risk of them getting soft shell.

A big thank you to everyone involved in the making of this Halloween 2011 event!

I enjoyed it very much and appreciate your efforts happy.gif

Wow, I've just seen the winged hatchies - they are gorgeous! It's going to be a long couple of days until they grow up.

My stats:

Seven ghost eggs

Four PB Marrow eggs (1 gifted, 2 bred, 1 traded for)

Four PB Pumpkin eggs (all traded for)

I also bred my Pumpkins and gifted/dropped/traded their eggs

All 40 items for the Haunted House hunt and thus the badge

One Zombie (a cute winged hatchie) out of six

All in all a very successful and more importantly fun Halloween event. Thank you to all those involved for making the last week such a enjoyable and involved one.

And we still have the fun of waiting for TJ's hatchies to grow and our own eggs to hatch and then hatchies grow up. This event is still going on smile.gif

What a great Halloween event this year!!! I enjoyed it very much and would like to thank all the people who are involved. Amazing work!!!

What a great Halloween event this year!!! I enjoyed it very much and would like to thank all the people who are involved. Amazing work!!!

Trust me to take part of the entire event, only to entirely forget about the Hallowe'en drop and miss the new eggs. Maybe next year biggrin.gif

It was a great Halloween for me, too, though I had phases of desperation during the whole event. ^^

But in the end I was able to build up a great stock of Halloween-dragons (was really lucky with catching and trading), and even could help out others who have had less success.

So next year it will be mainly about gifting for me. biggrin.gif

Thanks to all involved in planning this! The Haunted House was great fun! smile.gif

I know the hatchies won't reach adulthood for a while, yet I still can't resist lurking xd.png

The Halloween hatchlings are lovely! ^^

Look forward for next Halloween because i failed to get a zombie, better luck next time!

More than satisfied. Thank you for the fun event!

My stats:

6 ghosties

4 pumpkins

3 marrows

a completed haunted house

2/5 zombies dry.gif

...and two successful Rickrolls. sleep.gif

QUOTE (daftpunk12 @ Nov 1 2011, 06:59 AM)

My stats:

6 ghosties

4 pumpkins

3 marrows

a completed haunted house

2/5 zombies 

...and two successful Rickrolls. 

xd.png

ok, since we're discussing Halloween and tally:

1 Zombie on my first try; didn't try a second time, because I wanted only 1 adult zombie. <3

6 Ghostlies (i could catch more, but I only wanted 6)

4 2nd gen Marrows that were trades and AP catches.

+ 10 self-bred Marrows that I dropped.

Also, bred some Pumpkins as well... Don't know exactly how many, But I gifted them all.

I believe I was overall lucky. ^^

After much trouble, I got 5 of them.

Now lets hope they'll become awesome.

They look awesome as always! Really good job spriters.

Unfortunately, I wasn`t able to go online last night and completely missed these :-(

Now I am stalking the AP but have not too much hope of getting one or even more. Seems my last chance will be trading

Edited by AlexiaLea

THIS IS THE THIRD YEAR I MISSED IT

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

anyway. yea. next year. maybe.

WAAAAAAAAIL

Missed this year's dragons due to massive freak snowstorm knocking out power in my half of the state... still actually don't have power at home. Majorly bummed.

oh well, next year. *SULK*

Didn't get a one this year. I was there during the egg drops on the hour and half hour but never saw any eggs. Period. *sigh* Oh well.

I'm sooo happy, calenlass gave me 2 marrows, thank you so much.

Edited by Varionius