TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Well to be fair, TJ posted a news topic a week ago that told us to expect a special holiday release:

Halloween - October 31

A special event dragon will be available for 24 hours only starting at 0:00 on October 31 and ending at 0:00 on November 1. Grab as many eggs as you can within that time period; as with past years, there will be no Holiday limits.

Keep checking for openings in the Halloween Gifting Thread by reading their last posts. smile.gif

Edited by miladyz

Got what I wanted, except the zombies. I should of revived them later in the day...

I didn't get one! sad.gifmad.gif Not fair!

How exactly is it not fair? You had 24 hours to try. TJ announced it beforehand. I fail to see anything unfair about that.

How exactly is it not fair? You had 24 hours to try. TJ announced it beforehand. I fail to see anything unfair about that.

We were also allowed to grab as many as we wanted instead of just 2, which is the norm with other holidays. That sounds pretty fair to me. wink.gif

Epic fail on my part xd.png All habitats were empty everytime I checked lol I began to get the feeling there was something I hadn't done to make them appear. Never mind, there's always next year ^^

woot! ghosty dragon!

hmm, Tj hasn't froze one yet. Maybe they're dimorphic after all?

Edited by WestWindReborn

Awh, it's over already? D:

Well, I'm glad I was able to grab two, at the very least. If I'm lucky enough, they'd make a good pair. If not, then I suppose breeding them with other species wouldn't hurt. xd.png

I can't breed them now, of course, so I'll just have to wait 'til next year.

woot! ghosty dragon!

Maybe! But if they were, he'd usually have three sprites up; one for male, one for female and one for when he freezes. Like last Halloween.

I hope they will have different gender sprites, like the Marrows.

woot! ghosty dragon!

There would be more than 2 if that were the case. TJ often waits to freeze and it's not uncommon for him to not bother to freeze them while they're hatchies, letting them grow up and later going back and reverting them to frozen hatchlings. So either way, he'll get around to freezing one eventually and even if they both grow up he'll just revert it.

Is it over or will the eggies drop today? I've only got one yesterday and hope I'll get more this morning. Don't tell me its over now sad.gif

Is it over or will the eggies drop today? I've only got one yesterday and hope I'll get more this morning. Don't tell me its over now sad.gif

yep its over D:

sorryyyy! halloween eggs only drop for 24 hours. at least you managed to get one at all!

Oh sweet!

Little winged ghosties are adorable. I'm tempted to freeze one.

Catch one and freeze it next year wink.gif You'll never have a chance at CBs ever again.

Well TJ didn't use a Frozen hatch in the last releas so maybe he just changed his habit.

But they didn't have dimorphism.

I'm pretty sure he just never got around to it/didn't feel like it/forgot/whatever.

Or it is an evil plan to rule the world!!!

yep its over D:

sorryyyy! halloween eggs only drop for 24 hours. at least you managed to get one at all!

Thanks for answer. So I should be happy to get one smile.gif

Im pretty content, and got my share of both marrows and pumkins that i missed out on when they arrived the last years, and I also got the ghosts i wanted.

Sadly all my zombie-attempts failed, but at least my daughter got one adult! She was so happy with that, it also made my day laugh.gif

And i have a few dragons that is still on the list, so i will attempt to zombiefy later when my kills comes back, just for the fyi of it cool.gif

Thanks TJ and the spriters for a fun event!

... My eggs doesn't have any crack yet...

But reading the hatchie's description...

"The egg faded away completely; in its place there's a cute baby dragon."

So... Could this breed get any crack on the egg? huh.gif

Edited by Juzz

grrr.

Missed yet another Halloween. Sucks being me heh?

Anyway, Congrats to people who caught them.

... My eggs doesn't have any crack yet...

But reading the hatchie's description...

"The egg faded away completely; in its place there's a cute baby dragon."

So... Could this breed get any crack on the egg? huh.gif

It does get cracks - TJ's one did when it was still hatching. ^^ It also becomes more transparent and the shadows fade gradually in the process.