TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Well dang I thought they were dropping all day today too... I couldn't get on yesterday because it was my dads birthday. Dang I wanted to get one of them!! sad.gif

I'm with those very much hoping it's an actual flesh-and-blood, breedable dragon that just happens to look ghostly, rather than... something else more complicated, interesting as that might possibly be. I know TJ's been hesitant about any further enchanted/object/not-fully-corporeal ones, so I'm hoping he's not going to make an exception here. *hopeful*

Edited by Imbecamiel

My eggs are fading away! biggrin.gif I love this hatching sequence.

Hatchlinggggs why you no grow up yet? I wanna see the adults. :3 /impatient

I'm with those very much hoping it's an actual flesh-and-blood, breedable dragon that just happens to look ghostly, rather than... something else more complicated, interesting as that might possibly be. I know TJ's been hesitant about any further enchanted/object/not-fully-corporeal ones, so I'm hoping he's not going to make an exception here. *hopeful*

But he hasn't even released any ghost-like dragons yet 0.o

and this would be the only serious enchanted/object/enchanted dragon...

Edited by 626lavaheart

and this would be the only serious enchanted/object/enchanted dragon...

What about paper dragons, or cheese dragons? They are enchanted bits of paper and cheese.

Anyways, I'm sure these will be reproducable in *some* way. All holiday dragons are, even vamps can reproduce by biting.

Edited by Marie19R

What about paper dragons, or cheese dragons? They are enchanted bits of paper and cheese.

Anyways, I'm sure these will be reproducable in *some* way. All holiday dragons are, even vamps can reproduce by biting.

Oh, I DO hope they'll be able to reproduce!

It would be awful if they couldn't be incorporated into lineages!

Going by the general standard of DC Holiday dragons, I'm betting they'll be magnificent!

I really hope they reproduce! I have planned mates for them all already! x3

All my little ones will hatch in two hours... So exciting~! Hopefully my influence will work. I'll be sad if it doesn't. D:

Yay my first eggs hatched!! smile.gif They are so cute. wub.gif

All hatched biggrin.gif Now to wait for the adults, lol.

I have 2 white rats on my scroll so far! I"m so excited! xd.png

To me, that is a pretty clever rendering of the s1 hatchie. I need an army of 'em. *makes plans for next year*

Hmm TJ froze one of his hatchis... seems like there will be only one adult sprite then. wink.gif But they're still awesome! laugh.gif

Five ghostly babies on my scroll, two more in another two hours (because I caught only goose eggs in the second hour wink.gif ).

My ghost eggs finally reached hatchtime and I stuck them in an ER. I'm amused at all the unsubstantial eggies littering the NDER.

I managed to get all of the spooky names I wanted, so I'm happy! I have one more egg left to hatch, so I hope the name I have in mind for it is still around by then. lol