TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

wow, that was a great event wink.gif I got all 40 items (for the chicken I was looking on this forum, because I don´t have any clue where could I find it) and my very first badge on my scroll smile.gif Thanks for all who made this house biggrin.gif

I got the badge and all 40 items now!

Any word yet on if we will get to keep the items after the event is over?

I got them all 40 without spoilers, the last one was that piece of parchment from the creature in the living room. (I've been to the living room before but someone here mentioned how to get back to it because I forgot. I don't consider that a spoiler.)

I actually found the chicken by accident.

So last night I completed the quest and have 39 items.

Can someone tell me how exactly to get the chicken, I forgot how to reach the basement. >< OOPS! lol.

Thanks for the help =D

Nevermind just got it =D

6/7 halloween eggs hatched, so I proceeded to grab more =3 I only have to incubate them now...

missing the chicken...-.- dis is drivin me nuts...*keeps going over and over through the house*

~ finally~ found all of them! biggrin.gif that was fun! xd.png

Edited by Mystericalangel

What those that are missing two items might be missing is the chicken and the parchment guardian.

To get the parchment guardian, go into the living room and investigate the flash, using the dead rat from the basement, lure it away and there you go. In order to get the chicken, go all the way down into the basement, then go all the way back out to the path, and continue on the main path.

Collected all 40! Woohoo! Thank you for this special event, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

I finally got my chicken! xd.png

40/40 items yay!

I'm enjoying my first Halloween event, thanks very much TJ smile.gif

I got 36 itmes so far and got stuk *sigh* I have no idea what to do now D:

help? =/

Edited by dreamgirl5

AWWW! I got my badge..but missing two items,including chicken!! I JUST got the dog by luring it with the rat..but what do I do from here?? Cant think what else I didnt do..have been over the place and every option!!

Hate to bug anyone...but I need some help!

Rockin' On

EDIT(GOT CHICKEN....MISSING ONE ITEM)

Edited by Rockin' On

aw aw aw aw aw im stuck ._.''

I need two more things, the dragon wing and...im not really sure what is this.

http://i42.tinypic.com/1z5ho46.png

Help? :<

Find the dining room. Search the dining room. (Upstairs from the ballroom)

@Rockin' On

So you're missing the chicken and what? You have the dog thing in the parchment?

The the chicken has been hinted at above on the page, check my previous post (Highlight~)

I just got all 40 items. c: If anyone needs help, send me a PM.

Find the dining room. Search the dining room. (Upstairs from the ballroom)

you mean, from the ballroom to balcony and upstairs? I can only get to the guest room and attic.. so i guess im doing something wrong...

you mean, from the ballroom to balcony and upstairs? I can only get to the guest room and attic.. so i guess im doing something wrong...

Spoiler: From the Ballroom Balcony:

* Look over the guardrail

* Head downstairs

* Head upstairs

* Go through the large archway <--Do this one!

* Try the closed door

If you're not missing the jar of eyeballs, you've been near there before; the eyeballs are from the kitchen next door.

Option B to get there, from the upper level of the library, to the terrace, to the kitchen, to the dining room.

Edited by SolarCat

Spoiler: From the Ballroom Balcony:

* Look over the guardrail

* Head downstairs

* Head upstairs

* Go through the large archway <--Do this one!

* Try the closed door

If you're not missing the jar of eyeballs, you've been there before; the eyeballs are from the kitchen next door.

FOUDN! Thanks guys~!

I finished the Quest and have 39 items. After reading some of the comments here I think I'm missing a Chicken :\

I just want to say great event. Now I'll go look for that chicken

how do you get to the basement? O_o I thought i'd been over every option...but...i'm still missing 5 items... :/

Here's what I did -> I went to the library, then went outside into the garden. From there I think I chose the small door. I think that's the basement.<-

What a wonderful event, I loved it!! Thanks TJ and everybody else that created this.

I really do hope the badge will eventually lead to a page with all our found items, because otherwise, all that searching for the elusive chicken after I completed the quest will have been for naught...