TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Well whatdoyaknow! I beat it (Awesome looking badge! biggrin.gif) xd.png But I'm still missing a few items, and I'm stuck x'3 I can't find my way back to where that Hellfire is guarding that parchment ^^; And I'm still trying to find that chicken I've been reading about x3

Go to the Ballroom and then to the living room and you'll see a flasher. wink.gif

Then for the chicken, well I feel she's kinda an ironic type thing sense you find her in the place where you would have gone if you chickened out before the first somewhat scary part.

Cant get through the magical barrier in the basement, where can i find that magic book to go through it? Plz PM me (so no spoilers for others)

I need the last 5 things on this pic (not mine, but its usefull coz it has exact same sequence tongue.gif)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/ig...444/chicken.png

NVM I GOT THEM! THANKS TheCheetos

Edited by ditisleuk

Went to the basement and back. No chicken sad.gif

How to get the chicken, where do I have to go?

What *I* did was: Once I finished the main quest, I went all the way back down to the basement, then all the way back out, then continued down the main path. I'm not sure if this is the only way to do it, but its how I got it done.

Go to the Ballroom and then to the living room and you'll see a flasher. wink.gif

Then for the chicken, well I feel she's kinda an ironic type thing sense you find her in the place where you would have gone if you chickened out before the first somewhat scary part.

Aahhh! So that's why I got the badge but not the chicken! I never chicken out. I always plunge in and head straight for the creepy crawlies! xd.png

I found all but the chicken and had my badge. Many thanks for the help with getting the Rainbow Chicken! laugh.gif

Awww,,, I just realized that you can't open the badge on your scroll to see all your lovely items ;_;

Hope that might change, because I allways love to look at the stuff from previous events as well xd.png

Thank you again to everyone biggrin.gif

whelp! got all 39 40 items. just need to figure out how to finish the game. hmmm....

rainbow chickens lol

Edited by WestWindReborn

Awww,,, I just realized that you can't open the badge on your scroll to see all your lovely items ;_;

Hope that might change, because I allways love to look at the stuff from previous events as well xd.png

Thank you again to everyone biggrin.gif

One of the special people, I believe... Sif? I cannot recall, said that eventually the badge will be clickable to show you what you've collected.

Got it at last. Spoiler: The dragon at the end was a good ending Like the badge biggrin.gif

I have gone through everything more time then I can count and have only gotten 29 items. Where are the rest hidden? Please someone help me. sad.gif

im missing only 2 things COMET and CHICKEN

what did i do wrong?

please help i got the stars but what do i have to do or click to get the comet?

EDIT: never mind i found the Comet! tongue.gif

Edited by lily_kitty15

has anyone made a guide yet or is there not going to be one?

No guide as of yet, that I know of. I'm sure someone has one in the works, though.

hehe I found the chicken! biggrin.gif Just one more item to go I think smile.gif I have 39 so far. What else am I missing? huh.gif

Probably going to be one after the event ends. Until then, read the hints in the thread.

One more thing tho. where do I have to go so it tells me about the dead dragon, I mean how to complete the main quest

This was REALLY fun, Thank You TJ, it reminds me of how events were handled on a site I used to work on (Digimon Next Adoptables), so more events in this manner are FTW.

Got badge + 40 items. Awesome event! Stayed up way later than I planned... Thanks TJ and whoever else worked on this! I can't imagine how much work this was.

I don't know how I got half the things I got. I just click links and click some more when it takes me somewhere. I'm kinda stuck now though at 39 items. Nevermind, ima get it even if I have to shake the darn rainbow chicken outta a tree.