TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I have 39 items.. But i still can't get the chicken..?

If i enter the main trail, it says "The woods finally end, bringing you to an empty open place. The wind hisses threateningly as shadows race through the high grass, chasing you back to the safety of the mushrooms' glow."

So i guess i have missed something, but what? D:

So I've found all but the Chicken...

When I went to the main path it just says it ends...

Can anyone help?

Maybe you can only get the chicken if you've completed the quest and have the badge?

If you've done both and still can't find it, then I guess it's just a real sly chicken =o

To get the Chicken:

Go to basement- all the way.

Find nothing.

Exit basement.

Go to main path.

Get chicken.

Edited by stogucheme

Finally completed the exploration but I see no chicken... maybe that baby dragon must had ate it during our adventure. xd.png

(Nah, not really, but seriously I see no chicken)

Edit: lol ninja'd and thanks stogucheme for telling us how to get the chicken, and now I have all 40. smile.gif

Edited by Segamen

Well I was going to go to bed but I just had to make a little badge so I could keep my little buddy with me. happy.gif

user posted image

I normally can't stand badges, but I just couldn't resist. I really want this guy on my scroll, he's so cute. <3

I think maybe the chicken only shows up after you've completed the story and collected all 39 items. It explains why I couldn't find it despite going down the main path so many times until I had all 39 items at the end.

I have 39 items.. But i still can't get the chicken..?

If i enter the main trail, it says "The woods finally end, bringing you to an empty open place. The wind hisses threateningly as shadows race through the high grass, chasing you back to the safety of the mushrooms' glow."

So i guess i have missed something, but what? D:

This happens to me to

YES! I got it! *wiggles eyebrows* now if only I can get some halloweeny dragons.....hmmmm

To get the Chicken:

Go to basement- all the way.

Find nothing.

Exit basement.

Go to main path.

Get chicken.

I did it. But I still can't find the chicken sad.gif

Edit: Never mind... Got it happy.gif

Edited by alliana1

I went to the basement, and i got my badge.. biggrin.gif And now i got the chicken.

Thanks for this awesome event. Good job! :3

I did it. But I still can't find the chicken sad.gif

Someone else wrote that they went to the cemetery instead of the basement...you could try that...

Well I was going to go to bed but I just had to make a little badge so I could keep my little buddy with me. happy.gif

user posted image

I normally can't stand badges, but I just couldn't resist. I really want this guy on my scroll, he's so cute. <3

-Steals badge but gives credit to Tiki-

That little Pygmy would be an awesome DC Dragon!

I love how challenging this was without taking up every spare moment of your time. The descriptions were beautiful, as well as the pictures, and there is nothing more adorable than my little companion or the thing found in the kitchen (trying not to spoil anything by being specific). Does anyone else feel sorry for the Vine dragon? Its description made me feel so bad for it. I kept expecting to die at some point or do something that would botch up the story. In fact, there was a time when I kept wandering around aimlessly through the same three rooms and I was sure I'd broken the quest and was doomed to incompletion. Luckily I stumbled my way into the kitchen at some point, but yeesh, once you walk out of it, you can never find it again. It's amazing how much of a maze was created using relatively few locations.

This was the best Holiday event idea ever! I could do this over and over and over again for every DC holiday and be perfectly happy. biggrin.gif Thanks for all the fun!

Edited by Goslander

-Steals badge but gives credit to Tiki-

That little Pygmy would be an awesome DC Dragon!

Oh, anyone is free to use it if they'd like. smile.gif

And I most certainly agree!