TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I've missed the comet (I think it's a comet). Do you get that from the Planetarium? Where is it?!!!

This is brilliant - have my badge just need comet and that darn chicken now biggrin.gif

Done... I was like errr? when i saw the link to the haunted house... So i did it and found all the 40 items... Pretty fun! I like the haunted house badge. Then i saw this thread, and I was like LOL.. This is the halloween event! Glad that I was able to complete the event without looking at the thread for answers. Thanks TJ and spriters for the wonderful story, pictures, and a text adventure that was fun to do!

Only problem I had was the chicken...

Other than that I did it all myself and mapped it out for others incase they got too frustrated with it ^ ^

That's what I was wondering too...

Figured it out, it's in the Planetarium -> Examine table smile.gif

Anyhow, awesome event! A big thanks to all who's involved in creating it! happy.gif

I swear that wasnt there before!! Anyhow got it tongue.gif Thanks

And still awesome event guys!!

Ok!

That makes it easier lol ^ ^

last 5 bottom row I am assuming???

thanks!

you speak the words Ro vhoo, thuwed jfahak..

'Be free, dragon spirit' in saurian language wink.gif

Love this badge!

Edited by isomanic

I swear that wasnt there before!! Anyhow got it tongue.gif Thanks

And still awesome event guys!!

Yeah, all the rooms change the more items you get ; )

Ok guys! Going to bed...

If any one wants my very messy map atm send me a PM

If you want to cheat...well I have all the locations of items as well ; P

What do I need and how do I get to the upstairs library? I'm stuck there, and I can't progress any further.

What do I need and how do I get to the upstairs library? I'm stuck there, and I can't progress any further.

Just go up the spiral staircase, its scary, but you can do it!

I'm stuck on 39 items but I've got the badge? Why? And what else do I need to do to get the last item?!

Super cool! I'm working on it right now, but could anybody tell me which item I need to lure the dragon in the ballroom away and where it's located? Thanks!

How do you get teh chicken? do you just wander around?

go to the hidden room again and retreat back to the main road and you will get it

*Meep*

I'm hopeless at this kind of thing, I just end up going round in circles.

Hubby, on the other hand, will love it!

*Wanders off to try to conquer the haunted house*

Sorry, hit send too soon.

Thank you to TJ and all those involved in putting this together - it clearly took a great deal of work!

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Most awesome event evar!

I would like to thank everyone involved with this - while playing it I could not stop thinking on just how much work this has cost to create it and was amazed on how many rooms and collectables and how long the story was! And every single text, drawing and sprite is utterl love wub.gif

Further I am very happy that this game tough complex and immensly fun did not take as much time to complete than last years event while even allowing more time for doing so. I was very worried that I would not manage this year because my internet time around haloween is very limited as just so many family members come to celebrate All Saints with the family and everyone wants internet...with just one cable. So thank you so much for dimensioning it the way it was this year. I hurried and tried to do it at fast as possible because of last year and limitted time - but I think I gonna walk through the rooms to enjoy myself a few more times before everythign gets locked away again. I think it was ideal lenghthwise. smile.gif

In addition I just love the rubber ducky and the rainbow chicken...so much LOL laugh.gif

THANK YOU!

go to the hidden room again and retreat back to the main road and you will get it

What hidden doorrrr????

Super cool! I'm working on it right now, but could anybody tell me which item I need to lure the dragon in the ballroom away and where it's located? Thanks!

you cannot lure ballroom dragon, only the parchment one can be lured

This was such an awesome event- a lot of fun and there was a really good "mood" in the story and the event was very fitting for halloween biggrin.gif

Great job!

I did have some trouble finding the chicken though tongue.gif

I hope there will something like this next year as well biggrin.gif

Sh*t, I'm stuck.

I have collected 29 items (the food from the kitchen and the white thing I don't get what it is).

Now I don't know how to go on further, no matter where I head, I always end up either in the library, kitchen or ballroom

What hidden doorrrr????

living room - hallway door - heavy door - use spell - take the stairs

hidden room a.k.a the basement

Edited by isomanic