TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I can't get into the basement, though. When I try to open the heavy door it says,

"Pulling yourself together, you try pushing at the magicked door. The spells and reinforcement keep it from moving no matter how hard you try, the haunting aura seemed to drain your strength the harder you push. Seems like you'll need to use a spell to remove the seal before you can get the door open."

I have every item except the rainbow chicken, the rat, and the green thing on the parchment.

You need the rat and the green dragon.

Edited by stogucheme

When you go into the basement for the first time, WITH the pygmy, he should try and catch the rat. Use the rat to get the green thing, then return to the chicken. Now i'm stuck on 34. >.<

Stogucheme thanks!

Now I have 40 items smile.gif

Hope that's all 'cause my eyes are in pain from so much reading!

It was like read a novell BTW laugh.gif

40 items u say? well, looks like imma have to go back XP

@Syaoran: you need to get to the attic to get the parchment to open the heavy door to the basement

You need the rat and the green dragon.

I'm confused. I thought the rat was in the basement, and I could only get into the basement if I had the green thing on the parchment, but I needed the rat to get the green thing on the parchment.

blink.gif

I'm confused. I thought the rat was in the basement, and I could only get into the basement if I had the green thing on the parchment, but I needed the rat to get the green thing on the parchment.

blink.gif

Sorry, but forgot about the parchment in the planetarium.

Erm... Where do I get the dragon head? I mean I havr everything else, but it seems like I missed something

This was the funnest event!

I love the Pick Your Own Adventure type theme!

Big thanks to TJ and the Artists and Writers involved! You guys and gals are the best!

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

I'm still missing the tombstone, any pointers, please?

EDIT: never mind, got it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Seleya

blink.gif

I did not need the green thing on the parchment to open the basement door or something just the simple parchments from the master bedroom (or something called like that).

I've already finished the quest before I got the chicken and the green dog-like dragon thing.

Maybe it is some kind of alternative way? Dunno...

I'm utterly stuck, and I don't know what i'm missing O_O (Well, I have no rainbow chicken, but that's all I know I don't have)

I'm still missing the tombstone, any pointers, please?

Go the graveyard (highlight)

Edited by WaterScorpion

Firefox doesn't let me "go upstairs" (towards the attic) from the balcony. It brought me always back to the ballroom O.o

The attic link worked fine with IE tho.

i need help finding the comet, owl, ghost thing, and the stars

Comet and Stars in Planetarium.

Ghost and Owl in Attic.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

40 items u say? well, looks like imma have to go back XP

@Syaoran: you need to get to the attic to get the parchment to open the heavy door to the basement

I have the parchment, but it's not opening :/.

user posted image

I made a random sticker for this. Horribly done but I don't care. x3

I WISH I COULD GET THAT PYGMY AS AN ACTUAL DRAGON FOR MY SCROLL.

TJ SHOULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN, WHO AGREES?

...I like yelling. xd.pngD

I have the parchment, but it's not opening :/.

hmmm, you went to the back of the attic? ........i think that's the item needed; said something about a spell if i recall correctly

SO, I have all 39 items (finally!) and now I'm just trying to figure out how to get my hands on that chicken.

Any pointers? I have all the other items and I've tried the main path a couple times... Nothing yet. :>

SO, I have all 39 items (finally!) and now I'm just trying to figure out how to get my hands on that chicken.

Any pointers? I have all the other items and I've tried the main path a couple times... Nothing yet. :>

How did you get the dragon head, please help me?