TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

The answer was less than helpful because the basement is through the heavy door. You need to get a scroll with a spell on it. It is somewhere upstairs (upstairs library or laboratory, I believe).

The upstairs library? I can't go up it, for some reason. Is this because I have to get something first? ouo

aha, have the chicken ^^

now I have all 40

Where was it at?

I have every room mapped out and every item in which room it is at...just have to put it in order now but...still cannot find the chicken - -

All right- THAT was fun! Very nicely done, everyone!

Will the haunted house on our scroll become clickable at some point to display the items we've collected?

Edited by Khymarea

Where was it at?

I have every room mapped out and every item in which room it is at...just have to put it in order now but...still cannot find the chicken - -

Highlight to read spoiler: Try to go back down into the basement. Then go to the forest and down the main trail.

The Basement -> Investigate the far wall -> Enter hidden room

You start to enter the hidden entrance, but a strange magical force blocks you. Perhaps you're missing some magical item to let you through?

What did I miss?

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/ig...444/chicken.png

and can anyone tell me how to get last 5 items?

I can, which ones do you have...probably be easier to name them and then I can look and see which you do not.

Also ty for the chicken ^ ^!

Edited by Tearadria

That stays even if you have all 40. Maybe TJ left it there incase we forgot the chicken tongue.gif

Yay, worry over. Thanks for the clarification

I don't know how I got half the things I got. I just click links and click some more when it takes me somewhere. I'm kinda stuck now though at 39 items. Nevermind, ima get it even if I have to shake the darn rainbow chicken outta a tree.

Haha biggrin.gif Yeah same here... I keep reading the cryptic hints here..,. and have gone the whole route so many times while Real Life has come to a standstill (I might have to put in for a days leave until I figure this out tongue.gif)

Here Kippie, kippie, Kippie...Kiiiiieeeep?!

Wow! A lot of hard work has been done and the result is gorgeous. Thanks a lot, this is absolutely great!

I can, which ones do you have...probably be easier to name them and then I can look and see which you do not.

Also ty for the chicken ^ ^!

the last five items from that image would be nice laugh.gif

OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO COOL!!! Got my Badge smile.gif very happy smile.gif sooooo cool xd.png and loved the art work!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS laugh.gif

That's the thing, they appear to have all 40...

FINALLY I found that chicken - I really thought it would never show up for me xd.png Well, now I have all 40 items *whew* biggrin.gif

SO much fun! Thanks to all you guys who were involved in putting this together, it was epic. happy.gif And I love the badge for our scrolls!

OK. I cannot find the Rat, the Map with the dragon on it and the Chicken. The problem is I cannot find my way into the Basement after finding it randomly the first time.

Can you guys tell me how to find those 3 items?

Wait how does one get the blue comet thing?

That's what I was wondering too...

Figured it out, it's in the Planetarium -> Examine table smile.gif

Anyhow, awesome event! A big thanks to all who's involved in creating it! happy.gif

Edited by yieldy

Gah got 31 and totally stuck now @.@ Looks like i'll be spending my entire day glues to the screen trying to find the few remaining items....

the last five items from that image would be nice laugh.gif

Ok!

That makes it easier lol ^ ^

last 5 bottom row I am assuming???

The book and grass is

(In the Garden)GreenHourse WorkRoom- > Spell Book/ Grasses

Peices of Dragon is

Workroom/Shelves - > Dragon Pieces (Which is the Greenhouse)

Two places for the bones

Door at the side of Hallway - >Bones

and

Pot - > Bones (I think sitting room?)

Highlight above ^ ^

By the way, does anyone know if we'll get to keep the little items? Sort of as the "trick or treat" and "festival of eggs"? Now I can see the items I have collected if I hit that link on the top of the scroll, but that probably won't be there forever. I'm hoping that the badge we've received will be clickable or something ^^"

Done... I was like errr? when i saw the link to the haunted house... So i did it and found all the 40 items... Pretty fun! I like the haunted house badge. Then i saw this thread, and I was like LOL.. This is the halloween event! Glad that I was able to complete the event without looking at the thread for answers. Thanks TJ and spriters for the wonderful story, pictures, and a text adventure that was fun to do!