TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Wow, thanks for all the work that was clearly put into this project and all the debugging/updating that is still happening!

For those of you worried about not getting everything right now! remember this event lasts a few days. You've got some time to explore and figure it out. Good luck! ^^

Just a reminder to link screenies if you're posting them and to put spoilers in white text if you're posting them. This way people who want to do it on their own don't run across an unhidden spoiler. ^^

TJ said we'd have until November 1 for this event, so those of us who need some sleep should probably go get it, now, and focus on that chicken and other treats we haven't picked up yet later. Maybe hours later. xd.png

Ooops. Ninja'd by the Sock.

Edited by blackdragon71

Is it bad that the music from the game Uninvited was running constantly through my head while I was playing this? xd.png *SHOT!*

I was waiting for the can of Spider Cider to show up smile.gif

Oh! I think it was still on my scroll and I have 40 items...

It's still on my thread and I've gotten the badge and all 40 items too... tongue.gif

I got my badge a little bit ago. No idea how many items I found, I just ran around until I couldn't find anything more and could finally make it to where it ended. That was fun! Thanks so much, TJ and Co. I had a blast! Loads of fun. Even more fun to read everyone else's adventures. wink.gif

Someone explain to me how the b*censorkip.gif* I got in to the kitchen... I got there one time and now I'm stuck in a Lab-Study-Hallway circle *_*

I have to say I REALLY liked this. It's so much better then just collecting the holiday-items, because you get a story, and get to explore, and I LOVED the descriptions! (who wrote all of that?!)

Oh, what a surprise! I'll be looking forward to the morning when I can play through it. Thanks to TJ and everyone else that worked so hard to make this for us. biggrin.gif

I was just in the middle of my haunted house quest when the cave suddenly got down xd.png

Edited by user560

Olol @ the rainbow chicken. xd.png I decided to go hunt around the house because I was having a PM convo with someone and they mentioned that there were 40 items, not 39. So now I have 40. I was pretty sure the chicken didn't spawn the last time I went down that trail though. o.O

Any more? tongue.gif

On a side note: does anyone know if this message: You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

will go away if you have collected all items?

I've collected all forty items, but still have that note at the top of my scroll. It might remain there until the event is over so that we can wander around in the mansion some more for fun smile.gif

How do you get to the astrology room thingy? I forgot. xd.png

I tried getting the rainbow chicken but I couldn't get it. o3o

How do you get to the astrology room thingy? I forgot. xd.png

I tried getting the rainbow chicken but I couldn't get it. o3o

I just went to check - got it on the first try. biggrin.gif

Steps:

From ballroom > the balcony > upstairs > try to clear the door

Btw, the chicken's at the very beginning, down the main trail. wink.gif

I have 40 items and the award on my dragons page, but it still says "You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?"

What did I miss? @_@

Omg so cool! Can't wait to get to computer! Big hugs to all who have worked for this biggrin.gif

Got the badge at 38 items and found the other 2 straight after. Awesome event. The first i've actually finished aswell.

I think it's more of a generic response. It says "may be more to find" so it's flexible and applies to everyone? Well, that's what I'm guessing. x3