TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Where is the hidden room? Which one is it? I still need to get the chicken, then I have all 40 items....

Edit:

Ops sorry bad timing of mine...

Edited by southern cross

living room - hallway door - heavy door - use spell - take the stairs

hidden room a.k.a the basement

I did, it doesn't give me a chicken, I got the rat to lure away the parchment dragon from there huh.gif

I did, it doesn't give me a chicken, I got the rat to lure away the parchment dragon from there huh.gif

Ohhh, hold on, what hidden room? I don't see one?

I did, it doesn't give me a chicken, I got the rat to lure away the parchment dragon from there  huh.gif

go back to the main road

Did you finished the main quest yet? wink.gif

and don't forget to 'Approach the back wall' in the basement too before go back to the main road

Edited by isomanic

Finally! I got the comet! The last item on the list happy.gif Thanks TJ and all the artists/spriters that created the AWESOME haunted house event! biggrin.gif

I hope the haunted house badge becomes clickable later on, like the Easter Baskets smile.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Whee!! Haunted House! This is going to be fun.

O.O I'm late...

Woooohooo! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!1111 Awwwwwwwesome!!

Thx to this event, Happy halloweeeeehhhheeen!

Edited by HangGa

go back to the main road

Did you finished the main quest yet? wink.gif

and don't forget to 'Approach the back wall' in the basement too before go back to the main road

Yes I finished the main quest (set free the dragon spirit)

Go back to the main road? but a few twists and turns I can, but straight from the hallway?

Finished it. Thank you to everyone who put the hard work into making this happen, it was wonderful and a nice way to relax after studying for my exam tomorrow.

My advice to anyone stuck is to revisit all the dead ends and examine everything.

Got only 34/40, stuck in planetarium and i have feeling, that i have clicked everything ><

Edited by KuukiKiller

Hm, somehow I got 39/40? Oh well, it was the first holiday trophy I got so I'm happy! biggrin.gif

Whee! This is fun! Like the 'choose your own adventure' books I had when I was a kid. Too bad I gotta go to work soon, or I'd play all morning. smile.gif Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Wonderful event! Thank you to everyone worked on it, I'm sure it required a lot of (well done) work! biggrin.gif

I finished it just now, with all the 40 items <3

Now I'm wondering if the Haunted Mansion will stay accessible or it will vanish after Halloween...

Hm, somehow I got 39/40? Oh well, it was the first holiday trophy I got so I'm happy! biggrin.gif

You joined since 09/08' but this is your first holiday? blink.gif

anyway you might want to get the last rainbow chicken to complete your list

Hint revisited the last place you set free *that*, and go to the main road again to get it.

Edited by isomanic

Darn it, running in circles here! LOL! *shakes fist* But this is great fun, and I will find the missing items... *is determined*