TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I "won" with 38 items, then had to go back and get the green thing and do the "go back into the basement to reset some variable to be able to get the chicken" thing. So now I have all 40.

I must be completely lost. I'm not sure what spell everyone's going on about, and when I head upstairs from the balcony, it's a dead end.

I likely did everything out of order. tongue.gif

Planetarium?! Oh, man. xd.png

Edited by Miral

I am still in search for the chicken...but also mapping everything out and mapping out which item is in which room as well lol!

Also

Planetarium - > Jeweled Book,

GreenHourse WorkRoom- > Spell Book,

Edited by Tearadria

Ball Room - > Balcony

Balcony - > Upstairs

Upstairs - > Lone Door - > Attic

Thank you! Only 1 item missing now. smile.gif

Just gathered all 40 items (thanks for the chicken guide, stogucheme!) - quest complete! biggrin.gif

Thank you! Only 1 item missing now. smile.gif

I'm glad it helped! I'm trying to map all of these rooms...I hope its working out like I want it too > <!

Uhm, I have most items mapped as well if you need help ^ ^

I too made a badge! It's rather scruffy, though.

user posted image

Wow, this is going to take a while! Does anybody know if my progress will be saved if I turn off my browser? I'm sure it will, but I want to check--it would be a pain to have to go through everything again tomorrow to get back to where I am.

This is EXCELLENT. Thank you so much TJ! biggrin.gif

Finally! I got the chicken!

This was really fun!

Thank you to TJ and to all the people who created this wounderful, unexpected Halloween event!

How do I get the creature on the parchment off?

Also, how do I get the heavy door to open? I know it requires a spell, but how do I get the spell?

Edited by Butterpony

How do I get the creature on the parchment off?

Also, how do I get the heavy door to open? I know it requires a spell, but how do I get the spell?

Use the rat from the basement.

I think it's an item, don't know which one, it might be the magic orb you get from the hallway?

Edited by RotomGuy

Okay, I've gotten all 40 items(if that's including the rainbow chicken) and that haunted house badge but I still get this message at the top of my scroll: "You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion."

Am I missing something? And what's with the white door? How do we open it?

Use the rat from the basement.

I think it's an item, don't know which one, it might be the magic orb you get from the hallway?

Alright, then, but I need to find a way to get to the basement first. Does anyone know how to get to the basement?

Edited by Butterpony

Okay, I've gotten all 40 items(if that's including the rainbow chicken) and that haunted house badge but I still get this message at the top of my scroll: "You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion."

Am I missing something? And what's with the white door? How do we open it?

That stays even if you have all 40. Maybe TJ left it there incase we forgot the chicken tongue.gif

finally!got all 40~

thank everyone who have asked and answered questions!

and thank TJ and everyone who did this event,it's really wonderful~!

Alright, then, but I need to find a way to get to the basement first. Does anyone know how to get to the basement?

The answer was less than helpful because the basement is through the heavy door. You need to get a scroll with a spell on it. It is somewhere upstairs (upstairs library or laboratory, I believe).

Bah I still can't find the chicken! XD

Never mind! I found the little guy!

Stayed up way to late too. Bed time~

Had a ton of fun with this event. <3

Edited by SamusShepard

Awesomeness!! This is great!

Thanks TJ and everyone who contributed to the event!!

I'm missing one item but dont know what? O.o Any help please

This is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME - a well written story and nicely executed wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I can't wait for the whole of it to unfold .....

FINALLY FINISHED.

this was AWESOME. such a great event! thanks to everyone who contributed! also; I CAN'T FIND THE CHICKEN. just have to remember how to get to the basement again now haha.

such a great game.

EDIT: GOT THE CHICKEN \0/

yay

Edited by CCPhoenix