TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I have found only 39 items. What did I miss? ;P

If it's not the same as the food, I missed the chicken somewhere.

Well have to go search then one of those days.

It was a hell lot of fun and must have been so much work to do. So THANK YOU everyone involved in the creation biggrin.gif

... don't flush the toilet

Lost it when I read this!

I was a bit worried about dying too. That Vine attack nearly gave me a conniption... blink.gif

Once you have the sword, go back and kill the Vine Dragon (follow rustling sound)

So, like I thought, once I found the candle, I got everything else.

Also! Since people seemed to be asking for it, I saved the final scene, so if anyone wants it, shoot me a PM!

To those searching for the dragon head: Have a sword? Wasn't there some rustling in the garden?

Ok i'am finished, have all 40 of them....but on my main page it keeps telling me:

You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return? ---> is there more to find, does anybody know?

it doesn't required to get all 39 to obtain chicken, I got 38 but the chick still show up in the main path.

Concerned because my last item is not the chicken xd.png

Found my last item, the colorfull chicken ...

now a nice spooky house is haunting my scroll

thx TJ and spriters, this was someting completely different smile.gif

So, like I thought, once I found the candle, I got everything else.

Also! Since people seemed to be asking for it, I saved the final scene, so if anyone wants it, shoot me a PM!

To those searching for the dragon head: Have a sword? Wasn't there some rustling in the garden?

Thanks, now I only have to find the chicken yay me!

Still working through it, but I must say this is brilliant! An excellent idea, and very well done. I love it!

For all people getting lost - mapping the area takes several minutes and when you have it down on a piece of paper you remember it already and don't even have to look at it.

Hint: if the descriptions are confusing to you, every location has a number at the end of the url - take note of those, since you can get to some locations from more than one place. There are some exceptions to this rule though, for instance when there's an interaction "on the way". But the general rule is easy to follow.

Also, doing it this way you'll make sure you haven't missed anything, be it a place or action. Good luck! smile.gif

haha That was super cute. =) The Pygmy Dragon stole the show! Don't know what I'd have done without him. <3

Thanks for a fun event, y'all. Gave a nice Halloween vibe. Love the badge, too.

hmmm, you went to the back of the attic? ........i think that's the item needed; said something about a spell if i recall correctly

Got it to work now. I had to clear my cache and cookies to get it to work.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Well whatdoyaknow! I beat it (Awesome looking badge! biggrin.gif) xd.png But I'm still missing a few items, and I'm stuck x'3 I can't find my way back to where that Hellfire is guarding that parchment ^^; And I'm still trying to find that chicken I've been reading about x3

*Edit* Nevermind x'3 I got the parchment xd.png But I think I'm still tow or three items short ^^; Would it be wrong of me to ask for help finding them, whatever they may be? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

That was a lot of fun! I only wish there was more!

Clever idea, and a thank you to TJ, the spriters, and everyone who worked on this! Great work, everyone!

Aaaaa, finally the chicken crossed my way. Funny.

Might there be a count how often you pass that way so that the chicken will show up?

Or is it kind of "luck" how fast it will be there?

Anyway. So much fun. Now I have to go back to my job search xd.png

DOPE! So stupid. I forgot to return to the green house. Now all I need is the chicken biggrin.gif

Wonderful idea! Thank all of you so much! Very nice and detailed story to go through and collect the items. I enjoyed it smile.gif

Thanks again for your hard work!