TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I'm missing the white comet thingy. How do I get that?

*pulls up notepad so can write down*

Highlight. In the Planetarium. Um...dais I think.

And...is it just me, or is maintenance a bit early tonight?

I was just going to back to try and get that rainbow chicken I have missed, since I got my badge with 38 items.

OMG. It is, isn't? When maintence came, I thought it was 5:00 (well for me anyway)

lol, I was able to finish just before the maintenance. xd.png

I kinda wish the badge was clickable so I could see all the cool things I gathered later on though (like we've had for previous events like Easter and last Halloween). Some of them are really neat looking. ^^

Man, I just got into the secret room and... "Dragon Cave is currently down for regular maintenance."... HHDHHDUHSHSH!!! ohmy.gif

This is a brilliant treat- thanks to ALL involved. Two thanks to all involved. No, three. Yeah. smile.gif

It's in the planetarium. Explore in there.

I think it's in the Planetariumwhatsis...(I can never remember how to spell that word dammit >_>)

Edit: Oops...late.

Edited by Fading Existence

My first ever Halloween Event on Dragon Cave and it was AWESOME!! wub.gif Fun part is I am going to a Haunted House this weekend but it wont be as fun!

Thanks TJ and Everyone who made the Haunted House!!!

So, uh...any other methods for getting that chicken? Help would be much appreciated <3

Sad how I went through everything and got 39 items with no help, then have to come here and find nice people for that chicken xd.png

The more I look at it, the more the dragon on the scroll looks like a puppy being house trained =o

Pygmy Dragon Hero is still my favorite sprite, though!

Last I checked, there was nothing there. I went there several times and all I saw was go upstairs, go downstairs, look over the banister, go through the archway and I believe there was a go outside option? If not, then it was only the four.

Cave is down, so I can't go look it up for you - and I'm on call in 5 hours, I have GOT to get some sleep. But I know it was up there somewhere.

Where do you find the rainbow chicken? Anyone? x)

Go free the dragon. Go back to the basement. All the way. Go back to the main path.<-Highlight.

wait please say there is only 40 items i need to get some sleep this week. smile.gif anyone know if we have 5 days to find all our items or is he going to add more each day? just wondering... this was a blast though Loved Loved Loved it!!!!

thank you TJ and Spriters!! wub.gif

lol, I was able to finish just before the maintenance. xd.png

I kinda wish the badge was clickable so I could see all the cool things I gathered later on though (like we've had for previous events like Easter and last Halloween). Some of them are really neat looking. ^^

The items will be viewed either through the haunted house badge, or the trick-or-treat badge (as some people may not finish, thus resulting in items but no access, and there is a separator made like the Easter's), just give TJ time to get to it, as he had still been focused on debugging the house and making sure it worked right, the items should be up and visible via the badges sometime tomorrow, I do believe.

So yes, that is already planned. ^^

Edited by Sif

Tons of fun...BUT Im STUCK!! xd.png

Where Oh where is the way either to the basement or the cemetery??I get to cemetery,its all great..and..NOOOO! Back to path to house..but it IS awesome art...*sigh,Im seeing double,finishing tomorrow,I have 30 items..is it 39 or 40 to finish?

Rockin' On

Last I checked, there was nothing there. I went there several times and all I saw was go upstairs, go downstairs, look over the banister, go through the archway and I believe there was a go outside option? If not, then it was only the four.

Highlight this --> look over the banister, you should get the option to grab the chandelier.

Cave is down, so I can't go look it up for you - and I'm on call in 5 hours, I have GOT to get some sleep. But I know it was up there somewhere.

Thanks for the tip, when it goes back up, I'll check.

Go get some sleep. Most people who are "on call" are medical professionals, aye?, so get some good rest.

Thanks you for this very awesome event.

I got my items together I think.

On a side note: does anyone know if this message: You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

will go away if you have collected all items?

I really love this Halloween event. Thank you so much to TJ and all the spriters.<333

I had 38 items found before the cave was down. Can`t wait to find the rest of the items.....

Though, at the end I read:

Walking to the front door you find that it is locked. You have completed your quest, and the mansion has no further need of you.

Does that mean, I have no possibility anymore to find more than 38 items?

Edited by janasternenreise

Highlight this --> look over the banister, you should get the option to grab the chandelier.

Tried that, first time it didn't say anything like that. When the cave goes back up, I'll check again.

However, in the meantime. I'm passing out. My head is killing me from thinking about this so much... (and, maybe, it being three in the morning.)

Thanks you for this very awesome event.

I got my items together I think.

On a side note: does anyone know if this message: You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

will go away if you have collected all items?

Oh! I think it was still on my scroll and I have 40 items...