TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

The first time I followed the main path I got chased back to the mushrooms. Then I had 37 items, followed the main path and found the rainbow chicken. I only have 38 items now but got my badge.

Same, I got 39 items, did the final "thing" I went back and it said that the room was sealed and that I did not need to go back there since I was done. Still cant find the rainbow chicken....

-Looks suspiciously at the two headed dragon in his pouch-... laugh.gif

that's the bade i have....do i need another to get the chicken?

No, go back down to the basement and try to get to the cavern where you finished the quest. Then go out and down the trail.

*Claps hands*

Bravo, you guys really outdid yourselves this year. That was great! laugh.gif I liked the pygmy companion best, wish we could keep him on our scrolls.

Still can't get the chicken though.

Is it bad that the music from the game Uninvited was running constantly through my head while I was playing this? xd.png *SHOT!*

Did anyone manage to copy and paste the "end game" text? Since you can't go back there and I'd love to be able to read it again <X'D

Edited by spyroid101

I'm having fun with this event, it's different and I like that smile.gif

My only problem is that I have 39 objects and I have my badge but I have seen people saying that they have 40 objects so I must be missing one :S blink.gif So the hunt begins!

Mk I have 38 items...and I went to the heavy door - > use spell - > Search the far wall - > Enter Hidden room and it still says You start to enter the hidden entrance, but a strange magical force blocks you. Perhaps you're missing some magical item to let you through?

So Im guessing there are more than 38 items?

Edit: 39 items not 38

Edited by Tearadria

I went back through the house, down to the basement, then continued out again. This time I finally got my rainbow chicken smile.gif

Yeah, that's how I finally got my rainbow chicken also.

This was a nice upgrade from the previous "click, refresh, click" events, and I hope there will be future ones. Love the haunted house badge and random chicken. Thanks artists and spriters and TJ for the fun.

I went back through the house, down to the basement, then continued out again. This time I finally got my rainbow chicken smile.gif

It won't let me back through the basement after I recieved my trophy....

I don't believe there's a chicken. And I can't figure out where to go from where I am. I can't explore the floor above the balcony, even though it says I picked up a candle from the balcony, I can't find any of these... ghosts or owls people are talking about. And especially not that rainbow chicken.

Proof =P

user posted image

Just got it after having to go through the cemetery again.

Finished the Haunted House. It was FUN, frustrating a bit, but very fun and different. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much TJ and all the admins and artists that worked on this event. It really was fun and enjoyable to play. It made ME a part of the story and I loved playing it.

It's the 40th one. You get the badge at 39 but there is one more lurking out there.

No, you get the badge when you settle the restless dragon's spirit.

Did anyone manage to copy and paste the "end game" text? Since you can't go back there and I'd love to be able to read it again <X'D

I'm sure it'll be up on the Wiki eventually tongue.gif

I GOT THE RAINBOW CHICKEN! Okay, (highlight) go back down to the basement, seriously. Then go on the main path.

These are all the items, right? http://i41.tinypic.com/35cgd9l.jpg

And thanks so much T.J.!

Edited by stogucheme

Proof =P

user posted image

Just got it after having to go through the cemetery again.

thanks for posting a pic!

now i can't remember how to get to the basement

I GOT THE RAINBOW CHICKEN! Okay, (highlight) go back down to the basement, seriously. Then go on the main path.

I'm glad it worked for you! biggrin.gif

I don't believe there's a chicken. And I can't figure out where to go from where I am. I can't explore the floor above the balcony, even though it says I picked up a candle from the balcony, I can't find any of these... ghosts or owls people are talking about. And especially not that rainbow chicken.

How does one get that little creature guarding the parchment to bugger off? I have a bloody sword, why can't I just poke the thing away?

Rainbow chicken, along with the other 39 items:

user posted image

Still wondering about the 2 extra items I've heard exists?

I think you need the other 39 items before you can get the chicken.

But I have 39 items INCLUDING the rainbow chicken.... what'd I miss?

Edit: The post above me had a green dog like thing on a scroll before the chicken - That's the one I'm missing

Edit Again: Thanks Fading Existence! ^^

Edited by Justarius