TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Finished, with some help from my friends in the IRC. Finally even got the chicken! Thank you so much, TJ and spriters! This must have taken a TON of work to set up, and it was fabulous. The images are gorgeous! I loved the little pygmy buddy helping you along. Thanks for an awesome event!

Did anyone go the 'leave the pygmy behind' option? Is so cute!!!

You start to walk around the mighty pygmy and his prize. The little critter chirrups after you ,and when you turn around, he is dragging the snake behind you, determined to follow you. What can you do in the face of such determination?

>No, really, leave the two behind

Determined that no pint sized dragon, no matter how heroic, is going to boss you around, you outdistance the little dragon and his thoroughly defeated foe.

Please help me!~My post is above!

-EDIT: end of last page

Edited by Madzi_Jade

Where's the planetarium? To find the little picture with stars? And where can I find the skull. ? biggrin.gif

Ugh, I'm stuck. I've got 37 items, and have searched high and low for the others. I can't get into the hidden door in the basement; it keeps saying I need some sort of magical item. D: Help?

Lol, Im mapping it all out now... like which rooms goes where and etc ; )

I have like 20+ rooms mapped out and dragcave goes down > <!

Edited by Tearadria

Trying to find the basement. I think that's all I'm missing. >.>

Hint: Check the Hallway. wink.gif

@Cheetos: I would help, except I don't remember where and how I'd gotten those...*sweatdrop*

I have 38 items.

Somebody said something about a chicken? Where is that?

I got a rubber ducky. x3

Follow the Main Path. :3

Edited by Fading Existence

Did anyone go the 'leave the pygmy behind' option? Is so cute!!!

Awww, that's so cute! Cx I didn't think twice of bringing along my little saviour so I didn't get to read that.

and also, how fo you get in the door at greenhouse?

Have you found the library yet? If so~

Highlight: Go up the spiral stairs, and go up to the bookcase, examine the bookend to be brought to the laboratory. Don't be afraid of the valves, and don't forget to examine everything!

FFFFFFFFF-

Downtime completely ruined the mood. XD

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I swear, is it me or something that sometimes I seem to get stuck in the same location? (though I think clearing cache had helped me a little)

Have 2 items left, so hard to find x)

And now is the dragon cave downtime...

Very funny with a haunted house event!

Awww, that's so cute! Cx I didn't think twice of bringing along my little saviour so I didn't get to read that.

I went back specifically just to try that option. xd.png So cute...

This is the first time in a long time I've been genuinely sad to realize that it's maintenance time. This event is very interesting. <3

Much, much, much love and appreciated to everybody involved in this. :3

AH! "DC down for regular maintenance" Are they cleaning the haunted house or something? lol

I swear, is it me or something that sometimes I seem to get stuck in the same location? (though I think clearing cache had helped me a little)

This.

No matter what links I pressed I just kept going to the same place.

Magnificent work, Thank you very much, the work that was put into this is really appreciated. biggrin.gif

good lord I'm horrible at these things. I keep missing certain places and going to the same 1 place a dozen times. rolleyes.gif

Wish me luck when the cave comes back! tongue.gif