TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Well I'm off to go play some Animal Crossing.

Thank you TJ and skinst for the lovely art (and others, if there were). It was very fun. smile.gif

Also, I just have to say, my two favorite parts were the little pygmy friend (I want to keep him!) and "Urhusuturhu, efod jojumo" or, in Saurian, "Abracadabra, open sesame"

xd.png

Night all!

Edit:: Oops, wrong thing copied. XP

Edited by tikigurl91

I'm missing the little green thing

where do i get it?

Do you mean the animal looking one? If so - Once you get the rat from the basement - tempt the dragon trying to burn the scroll in the living room (highlight)

I JUST finished the quest, I admit, it was challenging. But I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. smile.gif I got scared at the end when I saw the dragon picture, thinking I did something wrong. xd.png I thought it looks like a gray/storm dragon, when it actually was. xDDD I like the badge too.

So yeah.. It was fun. x3

Woohoo finished biggrin.gif Thank you TJ and friends for the amazing event I loved it! Finding the skull took me forever. Got all 40 items now.

P.S to anyone having trouble finding the skull you need.... (highlight this poste)

If you don’t have the dragon skull yet, go get the sword from the cemetery then go investigate the rustling noise outside and use the sword on the vine dragon. The skull was the last thing I needed to get into the secret room.

Edited by Sylviadragon

so hows does this work?

im sure i search all but so far only got 19 items....

do i have to keep starting from the first page to keep getting more items or what? cuz there's no details on that i just came online and noticed this event.

im totally clueless to whats happening and there isn't much info. on the firts post for me to follow-up

any help?

C'mon someone, i been all over the house, i can't find the green dragon on the scroll, anyone help

When you're in the ballroom you can play the piano and the you have the option to investigate the flash. There you found the dragon on the scroll. wink.gif

But to lure the little green dragon you need the rat from the basement.

Edited by Nyastara

Got 38, but I have already stayed up WAY past my bedtime. It is now 11:45 PM and I gotta get up at 5AM. I don't know which items I am missing nor where to find them. I hope I got enough to win my emblem on my scroll...

@Fading Existence: Ah, thank you!

Lord this was so much fun...

Thanks so much to everyone who worked on this, it was positively delightful! I especially love our little pygmy friend, he's simply adorable.

where is the item to go in the hidden room in basement?

and also, how fo you get in the door at greenhouse?

so hows does this work?

im sure i search all but so far only got 19 items....

do i have to keep starting from the first page to keep getting more items or what? cuz there's no details on that i just came online and noticed this event.

im totally clueless to whats happening and there isn't much info. on the firts post for me to follow-up

any help?

There are some places that you can only enter after acquiring a specific item. Some things only happen and are acquirable only when you have something that 'unlocks' it, so to speak. It takes a while, but it's pretty fun to read through the story and stuff. Don't try to rush through it; it would only seem more confusing because you wouldn't see what you're missing. (such as missing a 'spell', a 'key', etc.)

I collected all 40 items, and the only help I needed was where to find the dining hall because I missed it completely from the kitchen. ^^

I can't help but wonder why no one's helped me, while people are crying over the little green guy sittin' on the parchment.

I'm looking for the candle, and the black key, along with a whole mess of other items that I'm sure I'll find once I get a hold of those two.