TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I went back through the house, down to the basement, then continued out again. This time I finally got my rainbow chicken smile.gif

That did the trick, thanks. happy.gif

I went back through the house, down to the basement, then continued out again. This time I finally got my rainbow chicken smile.gif

You beat me to it. xd.png

Hm. So I was proven wrong. Seems that someone had to get annoyed to get the proof to be posted. I did see before that someone was asking about the chicken, and asking for proof.

And I am still looking for a candle. I've been through the house several times, I can't seem to find the first key either. Can someone PM me and help me out?

Little pygmy dude is a hero, if only he'd have followed us back to our scrolls...

I loved the little pygmy as well, I kinda want to name a pygmy on my scroll after it... xd.png

Also, really really love this event. I hope we'll be able to relive this event after it ends, wouldn't mind going back and reading or playing it again. smile.gif

Thank you everyone who worked on this event and made it possible! wub.gif

Ah, yup. Going back to the basement and then going to the main trail worked for me, I has a chicken now. happy.gif

But I have 39 items INCLUDING the rainbow chicken.... what'd I miss?

Edit: The post above me had a green dog like thing on a scroll before the chicken - That's the one I'm missing

That's the one you get after you have the dead rat, and then go back to where the dragon is sitting on the parchment, growling at you and refusing to let you near. Offer the rat to it to get the parchment with the green thing on it.

But I have 39 items INCLUDING the rainbow chicken.... what'd I miss?

Edit: The post above me had a green dog like thing on a scroll before the chicken - That's the one I'm missing

I am in exactly the same position as you! I thought that the chicken was the 39th item!

Can anyone help with where you find the object that looks like a green dog?

Fading Existence - Thank you!!!

Edited by lulu_witch

Yay! I was able to get all 40! (hopes thats all of them cause she has to go to bed for subway tomorrow)

I GOT THE RAINBOW CHICKEN! Okay, (highlight) go back down to the basement, seriously. Then go on the main path.

These are all the items, right? http://i41.tinypic.com/35cgd9l.jpg

And thanks so much T.J.!

Where in the world did you find that ghost? I've searched high and low for the little devil and can't even catch a whiff of it.

Badge and rainbow chicken get! 40 items total, preeeeetty sure I got everything.

Thanks guys, you really outdid yourselves this year! biggrin.gif

PHEW finally i finished smile.gif this was really fun i just beat it now and got all 40 items and let me say im impressed by this and had a blast thanks! biggrin.gif

It's really interesting that people can get the items in different orders! I'm glad I didn't race ahead and methodically tried every option for each room, lol.

Where in the world did you find that ghost? I've searched high and low for the little devil and can't even catch a whiff of it.

At the mirror in the (attic?) bathroom. Forgot how to get there...through the hallway to the master bedroom I think? <- Highlight.

Edited by stogucheme

Yeah, that's how I finally got my rainbow chicken also.

And that's how I just got mine! Thank you for all the help smile.gif