TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Blast I need 5 more items and I bet there is a room I haven't been able to find.

ARRRGGG the cave just went down.

oh Piffle!

Downtime when I only have two items left to find..sad day for me. 'Specially since I need to get to bed. Oh well, here's to hoping I finish in the morning.

I have all 39 items and was going to search for the chicken, but the maintenance screwed that up. Gah.

Follow the Main Path. :3

Thanks.

UGH, DOWNTIME. >_<

Okay, I remember the chicken. But what's the last item? I have all the required items and a ducky. I'll remember other stuff as I go along if I can. x3

I love little click games like this~! So much fun! Thank you to TJ and all the artists who did the images and sprites! This was a wonderful Halloween treat! smile.gif

And...is it just me, or is maintenance a bit early tonight?

I was just going to back to try and get that rainbow chicken I have missed, since I got my badge with 38 items.

Awesome event. I'm on 33 items but I don't know where the planetarium is. Lol can anyone tell me?

I can't help but wonder why no one's helped me, while people are crying over the little green guy sittin' on the parchment.

I'm looking for the candle, and the black key, along with a whole mess of other items that I'm sure I'll find once I get a hold of those two.

Touch everything. Try everything. Explore everything.

For the candle (highlight to read), go to the balcony in the ballroom and explore the table. There's a candle on the table that you'll pick up.

Just mess with everything you can, use every option in every room.

Thanks.

UGH, DOWNTIME. >_<

Okay, I remember the chicken. But what's the last item? I have all the required items and a ducky. I'll remember other stuff as I go along if I can. x3

http://i41.tinypic.com/35cgd9l.jpg

All items (I think). Again, thanks so much T.J.!

Edited by stogucheme

AH! "DC down for regular maintenance" Are they cleaning the haunted house or something? lol

Probably, so it would look more 'haunted' and not have recent footprints from various questers all over the place! xd.png

(and they probably have to add more items so newer people can find them, as the previous explorers have taken them all away along with them afterwards... ninja.gif)

I swear, is it me or something that sometimes I seem to get stuck in the same location? (though I think clearing cache had helped me a little)

Nope not you.

I have 39 items now...and I was about to try to complete it and was like you know what I'm mapping this crap out! I've got a lot done so far though *mapping that is..if it works how I want it to > <*

Where's the planetarium? To find the little picture with stars? And where can I find the skull. ? biggrin.gif

Highlight:I believe the Planetarium is accessed via the Attic.

Skull: If you have the sword, go to the Garden and follow the rustling noise.

I found this shortly before the downtime. My first thought was "Wait, what? Why didn't I notice this beofore?" until I realized it was a Halloween event xd.png

Nice event smile.gif

Ugh, for some reason I can`t find the technicolor fowl domesticas...

I tried going through the main path, and through the basement and cemetery. does it just hate me? x.x

Noooo, downtime! D: And I just had come so far in the game....

It would be nice if downtimes were announced before they happen (I haven't at least seen any announcments anywhere)

But nice game otherwise. smile.gif

Touch everything. Try everything. Explore everything.

For the candle (highlight to read), go to the balcony in the ballroom and explore the table. There's a candle on the table that you'll pick up.

Just mess with everything you can, use every option in every room.

Last I checked, there was nothing there. I went there several times and all I saw was go upstairs, go downstairs, look over the banister, go through the archway and I believe there was a go outside option? If not, then it was only the four.

I swear, is it me or something that sometimes I seem to get stuck in the same location? (though I think clearing cache had helped me a little)

Also, don't use your browser's back button. I tried it out, if you click back, anything you click on will take you back to the page you were on when you clicked the back button. If you want to go back, find the option on that page that lets you go back.

Argh blast and damnation...I just figured out where my last piece is and its maintenance time, curse being on the wrong side of the globe :`(

*goes off and cries waiting for the cave to come back*

Planetarium for whom asked!

Mk

My map to get there - >

Balcony - > Upstairs

Upstairs - > Lone Door - > Attic

Attic - > Clear Door -> Planetarium

Planetarium - > Ladder

Highlight the above..if you really want to know.

Also, guys please let me know if that works...because Im trying to map out all the rooms ^ ^!

Edited by Tearadria