TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Oh YEAH...

ACTUALLY and since you ask and I am unashamed - I shall be 67 biggrin.gif YEe har !

Hey 67 is a good number! Happy B-day.. Best time of the year to have a birthday Im jealous!

@Stromboli

I do < <;..... Im a stalker!!!!! Gimmie those freakin trees > <!

Eeep! ohmy.gif The dragon only available for 24 hours?? Let the madness begin! >:D

Thanks for the updates! <3

So the past Halloween dragons can be bred at midnight tonight...right? Just making sure... My Marrow dragons are anxious to spread more of their evil spawn around! >)

I'm excited to see the new release! I was here for the Rosebud, but this is my first DC Halloween event!

Uh. Will the Halloween dragons be released in every biome or just one?

lulz 9th page starter post

Edited by Cairoshime

Can someone please tell me if it's midnight tonight that the past Halloween dragons can be bred? I need to make sure. If I miss it, then that's going to be several people out of Marrow dragons...

Actually, not really, I can breed them later, but I want to breed them as soon as possible, to give people a chance to get them hatched before the new dragon comes out...

Edited by MedievalMystic

Can someone please tell me if it's midnight tonight that the past Halloween dragons can be bred? I need to make sure. If I miss it, then that's going to be several people out of Marrow dragons...

Actually, not really, I can breed them later, but I want to breed them as soon as possible, to give people a chance to get them hatched before the new dragon comes out...

Yes. Midnight tonight DC time. smile.gif

I've been looking forward to this for soooo long now! Halloween is the best!

Thanks, TJ! biggrin.gif

So, If we have five slots open, we could get five halloween eggs? I'm confused...

Can't wait TJ. smile.gif Bring on Halloween 2011!

Aaahh...I doubt I'll be able to catch anything this year. School all day, then trick or treating as soon as I get home. :/ Oh well...Halloween on DC is always fun (though I've never been able to participate.)

So, If we have five slots open, we could get five halloween eggs? I'm confused...

You can catch as much Halloween eggs as you can, so when you have five slots open you can catch five halloween eggs, they don`t has an limit like the christmas dragons.

Yes. Midnight tonight DC time.

Yeah, baby! biggrin.gif I can't wait! Thanks so much!

Just checking for clarification... What is meant by 'held egg rules?' If I breed my Halloweens and get multiple eggs, will I be able to keep all of them, or will some be autoabandoned? *scratches head* I need to get three Pumpkins and two Marrows for freezing, so I want to be sure I've got this figured out, ha ha.

Uh. Will the Halloween dragons be released in every biome or just one?

lulz 9th page starter post

I asked that too and still waiting for an answer.