TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

ok thank you so much rubyshoes I would rather be safe then sorry when breeding those smile.gif

Ok I also have another question. I know they will breed in mutli clutches but I am trying to help my boyfriend get some of the old halloween dragons so i was wondering if there was anyway i could give him some from my clutch when i get the one i want (example- I click the one i want and give him a code from one of the other.) Is there any way he can pick up an egg like that?

No. You'd only be able to teleport one to him and only after you had selected the one to keep (and teleport that one).

Woo! Excited to breed my Marrows tomorrow! I'm looking forward to a week of holiday fun!!

Gawd, I LOVE Halloween at the Cave!! So excited!! I can't wait to see what this year's breed is going to be!!

And lookit mah leetle tree! So festive!!

I can't wait to start breeding/catching! I've got some Pumpkins that should give me purebred babies, and at least one clutch of purebred marrows!! I've not had a chance to try my pairs yet... fingers crossed for no refusals!! xd.png

Next year I'm making Halloween Thuweds! biggrin.gif

Im always so excited for halloween on DC! I can't wait to see what the new release will be and what the 5 day event is!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Thank you TJ!!

Marrows can Breed tonight yay! Still can't decide to breed it to magi or Black...

Yay! I can't wait to breed and gift my little ones. I had planned on keeping two pumpkins for myself. No biggie I can hunt for them in the ap ^ _ ^ I really hope the trick or treat returns like the Easter hunt did and we get a nice creepy border for our buckets biggrin.gif

WB

I can't wait for the sprites for Trick-Or-Treat either! Everyone's last year were so beautiful!

I want to breed, but I also want to catch. Gotta get fresh blood for those carefully crafted lineages!!

I think the event on the 27th is not trick or treat, maybe a more interesting event xd.png

I think the event on the 27th is not trick or treat, maybe a more interesting event xd.png

I agree with you I think it is something better. don't get me wrong I like the trick o treating they had last year but I almost drove myself crazy trying to get all the treats lol

I agree with you I think it is something better. don't get me wrong I like the trick o treating they had last year but I almost drove myself crazy trying to get all the treats lol

I think there were too much, too xd.png

I caught about ~50 items and exausted xd.png so I didn't catch more

A pumpkin carving contest would be awesome...

Any idea what time zone the cave is in?

Eastern Standard Time. (GMT -5)

Edited by MindsEye

I can't wait, either. I'm stocking up on Marrows this year if I can. Only got one last year and I want more, regardless of their lineage. (Not planning on breeding them, so that's not important. I just want as many as I can get.)

I hope some of my Pumpkins' offspring from last year get bred... none of them have any children so far. I like seeing my dragons' lineages continued. :3