TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Thanks for the calendar!

The only thing that pains me is that since I've been playing Dragon Cave (over 3 years now) I've never ever been able to catch a Leetle Tree... sad.gif

It doesn't look like this time will be any different.

So excited guys x3 Sooo excited. Can't wait to breed my marrows~ I'm staying up until midnight, despite the fact I have class tomorrow.

Aw, don't give up maelleconstance.

So, Another trick-or-treat scavenger hunt on the 27th, and then a new Halloween Dragon on the 31sth, huh? Sounds great. Can't wait.

I'm staying up until midnight, despite the fact I have class tomorrow.

I can't stay up until midnight, but I'll be waking up early tomorrow to try and catch all my eggs since I'll be getting back home late tomorrow. >_<

So excited guys x3 Sooo excited. Can't wait to breed my marrows~ I'm staying up until midnight, despite the fact I have class tomorrow.

I wish I could. But I figure if I go to bed early I can get up even earlier, so I'm just gonna do that. Hehe.

I can't decide whether to breed Pumpkins or Marrows first! D:

I'm technically not supposed to be up till midnight, But I'm hoping I can sneak my laptop into my room.

Thing is, I get crappy wifi up there.

So. Excited. My pumpkins have special mates~ I wonder, can marrows breed with each other? hmm...

Neeee DX Is that 0:00 PST?? I have no idea how far ahead DC is ;A;

Classes classes classes DX I want that new dragon but I wont be able to get one Dx

I'll never be able to catch a Leetle :c

Edited by TaiomiFox

The Leetle Tree Halloween sprite is super cool looking. Thanks, Kila!

I pretty excited about all the fun stuff for Halloween this year. Can't wait to find out what the event Thursday night is all about!

Kila, the leetle tree is stunning! Very atmospheric. Thanks! cool.gif

so... question about halloween breeding; do they breed like holidays [like, no pumpkinxpumpkin], or just regular dragons?

3/12 hours till the first Marrow eggs start to hit the AP! biggrin.gif Well, 3 1/2 hours until my Marrow eggs hit the AP! xd.png I'm not sure what everyone else is doing! ha ha

so... question about halloween breeding; do they breed like holidays [like, no pumpkinxpumpkin], or just regular dragons?

I have pumpkin x pumpkin confirmed pair > one of their kids http://dragcave.net/lineage/laTU

I am curious to know if marrow x marrow will work!

cool, quick question... are we able to have a better chance to zombify only on the 31st?

Yes.

cool, quick question... are we able to have a better chance to zombify only on the 31st?

a MUCH higher chance I think it is next to no chance during the year like 1%

and on halloween it goes up to 50%

Ok at the risk of sounding stupid I have to ask. What time will we be able to start breeding our marrows and pumkins dragons I know what day but I am not sure what time we can start because TJ has the strating time set at 0:00. Is that just for his sake so when the time does come he can change it or what??

I love how the leetle trees look and cant wait for the halloween event and dragon biggrin.gif

Ok at the risk of sounding stupid I have to ask. What time will we be able to start breeding our marrows and pumkins dragons I know what day but I am not sure what time we can start because TJ has the strating time set at 0:00. Is that just for his sake so when the time does come he can change it or what??

It means midnight tonight. smile.gif

It means midnight tonight. smile.gif

ok thank you so much rubyshoes I would rather be safe then sorry when breeding those smile.gif

Ok I also have another question. I know they will breed in mutli clutches but I am trying to help my boyfriend get some of the old halloween dragons so i was wondering if there was anyway i could give him some from my clutch when i get the one i want (example- I click the one i want and give him a code from one of the other.) Is there any way he can pick up an egg like that?

Edited by Shadow18

I have pumpkin x pumpkin confirmed pair > one of their kids http://dragcave.net/lineage/laTU

I am curious to know if marrow x marrow will work!

thats awesome~ [ i be a purebred 'freak'. freak is such a harsh word... but i do prefer them over pretty much anything else, minus CBs][now i get to put my holiday wishlist in mai sig. hurrah.]

i would think that if pumpkin PBs can be made, then Marrows can be PB also. ill have to try with mine [only have one though, fail.]