TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

I adore Halloween! Can't wait for the new release! Probably will just breed my past halloweens for others.

I opened my scroll and squealed (hehe dorky) at the leetle tree. So cute! This is my first holiday on DC (: I can't wait to get some holiday dragons!! biggrin.gif

Is it only Leetle Trees that you already have that change? I don't have any. I was hoping they'd be a constant release in the caves, like holiday eggs, but they seem to be just as rare as usual. Ah well...

You can only have one Leetle Tree one your scroll, and it freezes when you pick it up, so they can NOT be teleported or gifted in any way. I was lucky enough to stumble into the first minutes of the 2010 mass drop, when they erturned to the Cave, but I do still see them randomly (and rarely) in the cave.

My one Pumpkin will be ready tonight when I get home from work, about 2:00 am Cavetime, and I hope to find at least 5 2nd gen Marrows in the first go-round.

You can only have one Leetle Tree one your scroll, and it freezes when you pick it up, so they can NOT be teleported or gifted in any way. I was lucky enough to stumble into the first minutes of the 2010 mass drop, when they erturned to the Cave, but I do still see them randomly (and rarely) in the cave.

I see. Thank you for letting me know! I didn't realize they were limited to one per scroll... maybe someday I'll be able to catch one. heh.

Sweet, thanks TJ! smile.gif

YAY another event

I love collecting for those LOL

I know my kids are looking forward to it too biggrin.gif

I have my clock set and look forward to breeding my marrows and pumpkins

and I look forward to snagging 7 of the 2011 eggs love the new limit!! and of course... wish I could grab more tongue.gif

Why does my residential trip have to start on the 31???

... Well, I can always ask a friend to hold some eggs for me...

Thank you for giving us so detailed schedule - can not wait (and I am really, really happy for the new egg/hatchie limits)!

This is my first event in Dragon Cave and I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks so much for posting the list! biggrin.gif Now I think I need to stalk the forest and hope I find a leetle tree today...

Awesomesauce!

My scroll is clear and ready for breeding tonight, and I'm so glad the event goes over the weekend. biggrin.gif

I hope I can catch at least two eggs on Halloween itself.

Happy Halloween Birthday to Me! What great gifts the Cave brings - Thank you to all cavers, but especially TJ!

*dance dance Snoopy dance*