TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

*Squeeee* I was so excited I actually put cobwebs up in my house! LOL I am so looking forward to this release and a weeks worth of non sleeping! biggrin.gif Guess what I am going to be for Halloween? You guessed it! A Dragon! LOL

And happy birthday to fuzzbucket! Nice to see I am not the only *ahem* young at heart here right now! LOL

Thank you to everyone that worked so hard to put an awesome event together for us again this year. You sure add to the holiday fun. biggrin.gif

Edited by hardwired

I'm really looking forward to this. The only bad thing is that i'm going to breed 4 eggs for someone, and i don't know when (or if) she will accept them tomorrow.. Then i only have 3 slots to fill with own eggs.. D:

And i wonder what that special event is.. :3 Maybe another hunt for "trick or treating" stuff like last year biggrin.gif

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah

now to scramble for mates and juggling eggs/spots asdfghj.

Wednesday, October 26 - Holiday Breeding

Past halloween dragons will be breedable beginning at 0:00 and ending at 0:00 on November 1 (a full six days). They will produce multiclutches. Remember that there are no limits on Holiday dragons, but "held egg" rules still apply.

Quote from the 8th:

Past Halloween event dragons will become breedable on Wednesday, October 26 at 0:00, and be breedable for a full week, ending Tuesday. November 1 at 23:59. Further details regarding this year's Halloween events will be announced at a later time.

So does breeding now stop once November 1st begins or once November 2 begins?

And happy birthday to fuzzbucket! Nice to see I am not the only *ahem* young at heart here right now! LOL

There are several of us "oldsters" hanging around!

Happy Birthday fuzzbucket!!

Ah, I was just expecting for this thread's apparition! biggrin.gif Thanks for the infos TJ!

Now that we have TJ's announce, the Halloween season can be considered as really open! Good luck to everyone in getting the eggs you want wink.gif

There are several of us "oldsters" hanging around!

Happy Birthday fuzzbucket!!

Ahh... one advantage of being an "oldster" means we have more time to hunt dragons & DC goodies on Halloween! No school, no work... their parents are taking care of the grandkids laugh.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Yay! Can't wait! If I breed about 3-4 Marrows in one clutch, can I keep 1? And the rest, what happens to them?

Yay! Can't wait! If I breed about 3-4 Marrows in one clutch, can I keep 1? And the rest, what happens to them?

As long as you aren't "egg locked/scroll locked" then yes, you can keep one from the clutch. The rest will go to the AP.

Sounds awesome, can't wait. biggrin.gif

Have to work on the 31st though, so I hope I'll have enough time to catch the special Halloween egg.

Will breed the "old ones" and release them as I have enough of those on my scroll already.

Will the Zombie thing still work on the 31st? I have one but I really want another. biggrin.gif