TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Finally the wait is finished! Tomorrow, as soon as I'll wake up, I'll breed my Pumpkins and gift their eggs to my newbie sister, then I'll breed my Marrows for two friends. I tried the pairs weeks ago so, unless a glitch or anything else, I don't worry about refusals biggrin.gif

Just checking for clarification... What is meant by 'held egg rules?' If I breed my Halloweens and get multiple eggs, will I be able to keep all of them, or will some be autoabandoned? *scratches head* I need to get three Pumpkins and two Marrows for freezing, so I want to be sure I've got this figured out, ha ha.

If you aren't scroll or egg locked, you would be able to keep one egg from egg multiclutch. The rest will be sent to the AP.

Ethril Dragon - We don't know so will just have to wait and see since this is the first holiday since the biomes started.

Woohoo, special event - can't wait to see what it is! Guessing it'll be ToTing, but even so, can't wait to see the new pretties the spriters came up with. x3

Thanks Rubyshoes, just wanted to know if anyone knew.

My guess will be all biomes. Since "Rare" dragons appear in all biomes it would make sense that the rare holidays would as well.

Thanks Rubyshoes, just wanted to know if anyone knew.

My guess will be all biomes. Since "Rare" dragons appear in all biomes it would make sense that the rare holidays would as well.

Your welcome. smile.gif

That's my guess too but it is only a guess. smile.gif

I'm really looking forward to the "new" Halloween dragon and breeding and adding to my existing numbers of pumpkins and black marrows.

Love the Halloween Leetle design.. its cute! I was like my tree died?! then noticed the full moon behind the tree..then I wandered over here and saw the new thread... ohh i cant wait! biggrin.gif

Does anyone know if there'll be catchers? I dunno if I'm gonna be able to get on and I don't want to miss these ones like I did the Marrows T-T

Catching topics aren't allowed.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=32652

Reminder:

Members offering to catch: Do not request members give you their private information, on the forum.

~We strongly suggest members do not give out private information. What members do off the forum they do at their own risk.~

For some reason I have spent the entire day thinking it was Wednesday and then correcting myself a moment later. Sadly one of these moments was when I tried to breed one of my Marrow pairs in an excited rush. This led to confusion at the refusal followed by the realization once again that today is Tuesday. Thankfully I still have another pair to breed so some lucky person can have a chance at a Black Marrow egg of their own but the number I could release tomorrow has now been cut in half.

Can't wait for the new Halloween dragons to appear! biggrin.gif

EDIT: There is one bonus to my oops - if I only get one egg it will be released. I had been planning on keeping one egg from each pair for breeding to each other next year (which would have possibly meant no eggs for free to other people) but since one pair will not be making an egg there is no need for me to keep any. This means I will definitely have at least one Black Marrow egg to be released tomorrow

Edited by DarkSonnet

I wasn't gonna start a topic or anything. I'm sorry if I've stepped on toes but I just wanted to ask cuz I've seen little banners for catchers and whatnot >.< I'm really sorry

That's OK. smile.gif We just really don't allow offers to catch on the forum.

I saw my tree change and came to the forums immediately, all "OMGArethingsbreedingIthoughtthatwastomorrow!" Glad I saw this topic before getting frustrated at hunting to no avail and breeding too early, haha. Actually, I came before the topic, but the lack of Halloween drama topics clued me off that I wasn't mis-scheduled tongue.gif

6 days of breeding... Clever! xd.png No second wind for the kids!

Remind me, do leetle trees just drop randomly (albeit rarely, like metallics), or will it be like when they were introduced and they'll appear toward the end of the holiday-dragon release day?

I can't wait to see the new design, and to try breeding my marrows- my influence failed last year and I ended up with two males, so I'm hoping to get a girl this time around.

Remind me, do leetle trees just drop randomly (albeit rarely, like metallics), or will it be like when they were introduced and they'll appear toward the end of the holiday-dragon release day?

I can't wait to see the new design, and to try breeding my marrows- my influence failed last year and I ended up with two males, so I'm hoping to get a girl this time around.

Leetle trees drop randomly in the forest. Currently, they drop all year long.

edit: I believe TJ's remark was just to let us know that they had changed to the Halloween version of the tree. I don't believe there will be any mass drop of them over Halloween.

Edited by rubyshoes

Love the "Halloween" Leetle; Thank you TJ and staff for your splendid efforts as always biggrin.gif

Ready... Steady... Go!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating tomorrow!

GF~