TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Yay! biggrin.gif Thanks for the post, very helpful happy.gif Actually didn't think there'd be one tongue.gif

edit: olook, I can't spell laugh.gif

Edited by dragonico

Thank you for the schedule, TJ. It's very much appreciated.

And the Leetle Trees look wonderful - thank you!

Sounds like a week full of fun! Thanks TJ!

Any word on whether pumpkin x pumpkin and marrow x marrow breeding will be possible this year? I know some people who bred pumpkin x pumpkin early last year got refusals, but the pairing was possible later.

Sounds like fun. I am really looking forward to the new Halloween dragon. I think they keep getting better each year, but I don't know what can top the marrows.

Waaaait...last time you said a "full week" so not it's six days? was that a mistake or was it changed? Either way it's still better than last year.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Sounds like fun. I am really looking forward to the new Halloween dragon. I think they keep getting better each year, but I don't know what can top the marrows.

Too true!

Wheeee tomorrow is my birthday biggrin.gif

Will marrows breed true ???? I NEED TO KNOW !!!!

ETA

Waaaait...last time you said a "full week" so not it's six days? was that a mistake or was it changed? Either way it's still better than last year.

26 to 1st IS a full week.

7 days. Unless I can't count ?

Is European.... Forgot about TJ's strange midnights. xd.png Forget my post.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Wheeee tomorrow is my birthday biggrin.gif

Will marrows breed true ???? I NEED TO KNOW !!!!

Yes, they will breed true fluffy kittens, not false ones :3

Add my alto to the chorus of "That's Great!" Thanks Teej! You da BOMB!!

ETA: Happy B-day FuzzyBee! Your twenty-second huh? wink.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

Yay 8D o3o /flails with anticipation

Can't wait for everything x3

Saw my Leetle Tree, went to the Halloween thread and found the link to this thread! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ, and Kila! The Tree is AWESOME! <3

i'm so excited ;-; thank you!

i can't wait to see what the new eggs are. i can't wait to see the look on my tutor's face when she asks why i'm not paying attention on monday... clearly, catching the new halloween dragon is going to be FAR more important than studies.

\0/

Yes, they will breed true fluffy kittens, not false ones :3

Oh GOOD..... blink.gif

I was wrong - I did the European midnight thing. You are absolutely right - Nov 1 won't count sad.gif

Now give me back that kitten xd.png

ETA

ETA: Happy B-day FuzzyBee! Your twenty-second huh? wink.gif

Oh YEAH...

ACTUALLY and since you ask and I am unashamed - I shall be 67 biggrin.gif YEe har !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yay! Thanks TJ!!

Now all I want to know is whether Pumpkins will be PB-able again this year, and whether Marrows will be too... *lurks to see*

Yay! Thanks TJ!!

Now all I want to know is whether Pumpkins will be PB-able again this year, and whether Marrows will be too... *lurks to see*

Wasn't the punkin PB success rate REALLY REALLY LOW ?????

Is it only Leetle Trees that you already have that change? I don't have any. I was hoping they'd be a constant release in the caves, like holiday eggs, but they seem to be just as rare as usual. Ah well...

cool, my first Halloween, I hope to catch some bred Marrows and Pumpkins and some of the new dragons, too =)

Yay! Thanks for giving us an itinerary, so we know what to expect! I've got a brand-spanking new processor too, so I look forward to hoarding collecting this year. biggrin.gif