TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

700+ people online right now, and in 8 minutes the Marrow eggs will begin to appear! It's about to get crazy! ha ha Good luck catching everyone! I'll be breeding 3 of my Marrows for the AP as well. smile.gif

And with the new egg limits out, let's just say...

Good luck everyone, we're all going to need it =p

And with the new egg limits out, let's just say...

Good luck everyone, we're all going to need it =p

We really are. xd.png I know I'm going to.

Pure bred Pumpkins and Marrows coming your way. ( o_o)-b

It's going to be another hellish Halloween...I can tell already. The lag right now is ungodly! >_<

And what happened?? The AP was almost empty. 5 minutes before midnight, it got swamped with commons!

Aw man! I just accidentally inbred one of my new Marrow eggs :[ I really should have looked into its mate better, but I could have sworn its mate was CB... Ah well, I also bred a handful of lovely non-inbred eggs, so I feel a bit better.

The lag! It burnnnnsss!!

Anyone know if Marrows can breed with other Holidays yet?

Ive already bred my Marrows and my Pumpkin, 6 Marrow eggs and 2 Pumpkin eggs. Kept one egg from each clutch ^^

Anyone got a CB pumpkin that they are breeding to another CB (dont care what breed)? My only one is a 3rd gen, I'd love a 2nd gen. Not begging, just asking nicley.

It's impossible to get anything now! ohmy.gif At least for me...

The irritating lag is in duel with Dragon Cave..

*sighs* With all this lag, I'm never going to collect any eggs sad.gif Halloween day/night is going to be murder >_<

Awesome! Can't wait for the release!

I already caught a PB second-gen Pumpkin O_O

Bred my Marrows and Pumpkins. Stupidly bred one of my Marrows to the wrong mate. Oh well. XD

And i'm kind of depressed that I couldn't teleport any of my marrows. No gifting for me! D:

The site makes me feel like i'm back in the 90's on dial up. It's taking 5 minutes to load the AP. >_<