TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Incidentally, how long can you hold a holiday egg for in a teleport? Because I'm all for the 24 hour, but in lieu of that just being one among the suggestions I'll have to make sure of the correct time limit if I want any Marrows.

ETA for clarification

We don't really know about plans for future holidays where each person is limited to how many of that breed can be on their scroll.

HOWEVER, since there's no limit to how many of each Halloween breed you can have on your scroll, the usual teleport rules apply (teleport link is intact until the egg hatches or hatchling grows up or trade is cancelled; dragon stays on first user's scroll until the teleport link is accepted).

Can't wait to breed my past Halloweenies so that other people can get them! *rubs hands together, excitedly*

Although, I might keep a Marrow, or two, for myself as well wink.gif

biggrin.gif Hope the special event is a second trick-or-treat! Also, will Marrows be able ti breed with each other? Sorry if it's already been asked.

YAY!!! Thanks for th timeframe, TJ!

My inner kid is awash in excitement! user posted image

Oh, I hope that I can manage to get a leetle tree. D: Good luck with the Halloween dragons, everyone!

What I'm really wondering is whether marrows will be able to purebreed. I guess we'll find out tonight.

Yay! Halloween! Thanks for the info, TJ! smile.gif I hope Marrows can purebreed.

I can't wait to see the special event... *begins speculating*

awesome i got 2 1 days to get my eggs hatched

my inner calander kicked in

Edited by thomasgold19

Yay! biggrin.gif For the last event, I only collect one of each dragon, so I guess I won't be infringing too much on anybody else's egg gathering. tongue.gif

Thank you!

Probably more trick-or-treating.

Yup, gotta be.

I am SO EXCITED.

I can't wait to see what the event will be! *is excited*

Thanks for keeping us in the loop TJ. biggrin.gif

Probably more trick-or-treating.

It's highly likely.

Let's hope the cave doesn't lag this year... tongue.gif

I'm hoping to get quite a few new CB eggs of the new holiday dragon, ^^ Definitely will make sure all of my egg slots are open for the 31st, ^^

Wednesday, October 26 - Holiday Breeding

Past halloween dragons will be breedable beginning at 0:00 and ending at 0:00 on November 1 (a full six days). They will produce multiclutches.

user posted image

*squeals* I'm am so excited. The Halloween Dragons are almost here. And I'm dying of curiosity -- what could the special Halloween Event be on the 27th? Thank you so much TJ the Halloween time is so exciting and you've made us very happy!

Edited by Misha

Leetle trees? Nice.

Uh...any tips for the people who don't have one?

And, thanks TJ for the schedule.

I know right?

Same boat as you ;/